Author Topic: Moffat Toffee and Broughton and Back Summer Audax Weekend 1st and 2nd July  (Read 2449 times)

megajoulesexpenditure

Routesheets and all other information have gone out today to all those entered for the above events so if you've entered and not received yours let me know.
Equally there is still space if you would like to enter for a weekend/day of unrelenting Scottish Borders beauty.

Entry fee includes: Full facilities HQ (including showers/changing rooms)

Food and drinks at the finish

Biscuits and a cuppa at the start

Finishers medal

GPS and paper route sheets provided

Pedal Up! :thumbsup:

Lucy

mr ben

• Some routes may be arduous.
    • ramblings and randonees
Entered the Moffat Toffee (info received, many thanks), realised I've got time to do the Sunday ride too before my train home so just entered that as well.  Splendid!
Think it possible that you may be mistaken.

megajoulesexpenditure

That's great. I'll hope to arrange a delivery of wall to wall sunshine for the whole weekend Mr Ben. :thumbsup:

Entered the Moffat Toffee (info received, many thanks), realised I've got time to do the Sunday ride too before my train home so just entered that as well.  Splendid!

I've entered Moffat Toffee too, my first one since 2004, haven't done anywhere near 200km since then either, so if you could hold off on the headwinds it would be appreciated...

megajoulesexpenditure

I'll have a word with the weather fairy Polco 8)

I've entered Moffat Toffee too, my first one since 2004, haven't done anywhere near 200km since then either, so if you could hold off on the headwinds it would be appreciated...

mr ben

I'm looking forward to it whatever the weather!  Camping so there'll be no escape  ::-)

megajoulesexpenditure

Now there's a proper AUK with attitude 😉😆 :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to it whatever the weather!  Camping so there'll be no escape  ::-)

mr ben

Megajoules, is the cafe in Eskdalemuir open for 'normal' people on Saturday morning too?  My mum wants to visit  ::-).

megajoulesexpenditure

Yes the café is fully open to 'civilians' as usual so your mum is very welcome :thumbsup:

It also looks like we may have a fine weather window for the Moffat Toffee so your mum and everyone else can enjoy the splendours of the Ettrick valley in the dry.

Megajoules, is the cafe in Eskdalemuir open for 'normal' people on Saturday morning too?  My mum wants to visit  ::-).