Off Topic > The Sporting Life

Racism in football

(1/3) > >>

Wowbagger:
I thought there was a thread dealing with this topic, but I couldn't find it. Mods: please merge if it exists.

England played an away match against Bulgaria this evening. The match was stopped twice because of racist chants from the Bulgarian home crowd and, according to reports in the Graun, was in danger of being called off all together. Apparently some 500 Bulgarian supporters were ejected from the ground at half time.

England won 6 - 0 which was fitting.

Jaded:
Yes, there was at a time the possibility that the game would be called off. Who wins then?

Still, gangs in black shirts firing up Nazi salutes at a football match pale into insignificance when lined up against Fararge, Rees-Mogg and Johnson.

Kim:
I was surprised to hear it wasn't the England fans being racist, tbh.

Wowbagger:

--- Quote from: Kim on 14 October, 2019, 11:39:32 pm ---I was surprised to hear it wasn't the England fans being racist, tbh.

--- End quote ---

I think England fans being racist these days would be some very confused people.

Kim:

--- Quote from: Wowbagger on 14 October, 2019, 11:58:18 pm ---
--- Quote from: Kim on 14 October, 2019, 11:39:32 pm ---I was surprised to hear it wasn't the England fans being racist, tbh.

--- End quote ---

I think England fans being racist these days would be some very confused people.

--- End quote ---

It's confusing enough when England win 6-0.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version