Author Topic: OT Knowledge  (Read 43555 times)

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
OT Knowledge
« on: 23 April, 2008, 10:53:17 am »
Please put all new IT-related stuff in Blinkenlights - when The Movers get round to it, they'll shift the historical stuff.

Thanks.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

macthebike

• I think therefor I am.
Re: OT Knowledge
« Reply #1 on: 10 August, 2010, 06:00:45 pm »
Please put all new IT-related stuff in Blinkenlights - when The Movers get round to it, they'll shift the historical stuff.

Thanks.
Please tell me...What is OT? What is KOTF ?...and are they related? I`m a new recruit you see. Thanks

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #2 on: 10 August, 2010, 06:13:38 pm »
OT Knowledge is for information on anything non bicycle-related which doesn't have its own board or sub-board.
The Pub is for general chatter.

Blinkenlights is now Ctrl-Alt-Del for computery things, Health & Fitness etc are self-explanatory.

A query about the best place to buy a washing machine would fit into OT Knowledge.

If OT Knowledge started getting really clogged with camping problems, for example, I might suggest to the admins we had a Tents and Camping board. As we don't want too many boards, a board would be sacrificed and merged with another.

Zoidburg

« Reply #3 on: 10 August, 2010, 06:24:17 pm »

Thanks.
Please tell me...What is OT? What is KOTF ?...and are they related? I`m a new recruit you see. Thanks
Overtly Tempting.

macthebike

• I think therefor I am.
« Reply #4 on: 10 August, 2010, 06:27:13 pm »
OT Knowledge is for information on anything non bicycle-related which doesn't have its own board or sub-board.
The Pub is for general chatter.

Blinkenlights is now Ctrl-Alt-Del for computery things, Health & Fitness etc are self-explanatory.

A query about the best place to buy a washing machine would fit into OT Knowledge.

If OT Knowledge started getting really clogged with camping problems, for example, I might suggest to the admins we had a Tents and Camping board. As we don't want too many boards, a board would be sacrificed and merged with another.

« Reply #5 on: 07 November, 2011, 06:59:09 pm »
and i thought it was going to be Occupational Therapy

« Reply #6 on: 23 June, 2016, 10:36:17 am »
How can i stop my duvet cover turning inside outin the wash?
Move Faster and Bake Things

« Reply #7 on: 23 June, 2016, 10:42:44 am »
Do up the buttons.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #8 on: 01 February, 2017, 09:42:13 am »

Put it in inside out.
"Yes please" said Squirrel "biscuits are our favourite things."

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #9 on: 01 February, 2017, 10:47:02 am »
Do up the buttons.

This

I just do up one middle button.  This also stops pillowcases crawling inside and curling up into a little ball in the bottom.
Admission.  I'm actually not that fussed about cake.

« Reply #10 on: 10 December, 2017, 12:48:22 pm »
Why would you want to?

With duvet cover inside out, put hands into far corners, grab the duvet and shake cover out over the duvet.  Far easier than trying to "push" the duvet into the cover.