Author Topic: I just ordered a Pizza.  (Read 7638 times)

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
  • Overseaing the building of the death star
Re: I just ordered a Pizza.
« Reply #50 on: 22 January, 2019, 08:15:51 pm »
...And I decided to go with an extra topping of pineapple. If you're uncomfortable with that, you can do what I can only describe as "ONE!"

I would never have pineapple on a pizza, because I really like simple trad Italian pizzas and I'm not fond at all of the American style.....but, if you are, pineapple goes really well with red chillies, so...

I much prefer American style pizza. I remember having a pizza in Turin and it was rank.

Thinking about it, I've had curries in south Asian countries that were shit. Give me my local any day. Way better than that shite...

Turin is polenta or rice not pizza

ian

« Reply #51 on: 22 January, 2019, 08:34:16 pm »
My wife vetoed the Dairylea pizza, so I'm going to go with the Taco Bell theme and make a Mexican-themed pizza at the weekend. With nachos on top. I might even make a little dough wall across the top to divide it into two halves.

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
  • Overseaing the building of the death star
« Reply #52 on: 22 January, 2019, 08:40:02 pm »
My wife vetoed the Dairylea pizza, so I'm going to go with the Taco Bell theme and make a Mexican-themed pizza at the weekend. With nachos on top. I might even make a little dough wall across the top to divide it into two halves.

I like taco bell, nothing like mexican IMO.

ian

« Reply #53 on: 22 January, 2019, 09:09:23 pm »
It's a fact that you can put on weight just by standing outside a Taco Bell through the phenomenon of cheese osmosis. It's dairy equivalent of quantum tunnelling. While Mexican food isn't exactly an all-singing and all-dancing festival of healthiness, Taco Bell aspires. I want a triple cheese bypass and a taco stent to go.

That said, should you be stoned enough to be mistaken for a prehistoric monument, it offers a certain comfort at the time, even if you're knowingly making an exchange for a sea of lamentation the following morning. Some post-evening regrets can be escaped through the expedient of grabbing your undergarments and sneaking out the front door, others involve twelve cheap tacos and aren't nearly so easily evaded.