Author Topic: Surrey to Devon Coast Cycle Experience (Charity Ride)  (Read 2149 times)

Pete Mas

• Don't Worry 'bout a thing...
Surrey to Devon Coast Cycle Experience (Charity Ride)
« on: 21 February, 2016, 09:41:11 pm »
My local cycle shop always give me amazing service, so I said I'd promote their charity ride venture on this forum.

Friday 24th June to Sunday 26th June 2016. Fully supported 3 day ride. brightcycles.co.uk. Email surfmobility@brightcycles.co.uk for a chance to join.
Join us on this challenging charity cycling experience starting in Guildford and finishing at the Saunton Sands Hotel, Braunton, Devon, approx 240 miles to support and raise as much as possible for Surf Mobility. Only 40 places available. Day One. Guildford Spectrum - Bournemouth. Day Two. Bournemouth - Exeter. Day 3. Exeter - Saunton. Includes mechanical support, lunchs, refreshment stops, luggage transfer, 3 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast and dinner.

Surf Mobility is a charity based in Saunton Sands aimed at enriching the lives of physically disabled children by hosting surfing experiences in Saunton. Contact Brightcycles.co.uk 020 8949 4632.
''It is better to travel hopefully than to arrive."

R.L.Stevenson

Pete Mas

• Don't Worry 'bout a thing...
Re: Surrey to Devon Coast Cycle Experience (Charity Ride)
« Reply #1 on: 19 April, 2016, 03:13:42 pm »
Ed at Brightcycles tells me that its also possible to opt to ride just one day of this ride (or more if desired). You can park at the day's finish point and then lifts will be offered back to the start. Contact Ed as below for more details.
''It is better to travel hopefully than to arrive."

R.L.Stevenson