Author Topic: [HAMR] 11th October - Teethgrinder Day 65/284  (Read 1124 times)

[HAMR] 11th October - Teethgrinder Day 65/284
« on: 11 October, 2015, 07:39:20 pm »
While having my tea, I had a look at the tracker and noticed Steve was approaching our village.

I grabbed coat and shoes, took a gamble on his route, and headed towards the bypass.

I shouted "GO STEVE" as he shot across the roundabout 50yds before I reached it, and got a thumbs up in return.

I sprinted to catch him and rode with him under a mile to the other turn back into the village.

Teehtgrinder was going well - he seemed faster and fitter than last time I saw him.  :thumbsup:

Go Steve!
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is...

Re: 11th October - Teethgrinder Day 65/284
« Reply #1 on: 11 October, 2015, 08:57:11 pm »
 :thumbsup:
You're only as successful as your last 1200...

Re: 11th October - Teethgrinder Day 65/284
« Reply #2 on: 11 October, 2015, 11:12:46 pm »
While having my tea, I had a look at the tracker and noticed Steve was approaching our village.

I grabbed coat and shoes, took a gamble on his route, and headed towards the bypass.

I shouted "GO STEVE" as he shot across the roundabout 50yds before I reached it, and got a thumbs up in return.

I sprinted to catch him and rode with him under a mile to the other turn back into the village.

Teehtgrinder was going well - he seemed faster and fitter than last time I saw him.  :thumbsup:

Go Steve!

This must be good for moral if nothing else.

Lots of long hours in the saddle for Steve, seeing a friendly face to ride with even for a mile or so must be brilliant.  :thumbsup: