Author Topic: OT Knowledge  (Read 18809 times)

OT Knowledge
« on: April 23, 2008, 10:53:17 am »
Please put all new IT-related stuff in Blinkenlights - when The Movers get round to it, they'll shift the historical stuff.

Thanks.
Never tell me the odds.

macthebike

• I think therefor I am.
Re: OT Knowledge
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 06:00:45 pm »
Please put all new IT-related stuff in Blinkenlights - when The Movers get round to it, they'll shift the historical stuff.

Thanks.
Please tell me...What is OT? What is KOTF ?...and are they related? I`m a new recruit you see. Thanks

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 06:13:38 pm »
OT Knowledge is for information on anything non bicycle-related which doesn't have its own board or sub-board.
The Pub is for general chatter.

Blinkenlights is now Ctrl-Alt-Del for computery things, Health & Fitness etc are self-explanatory.

A query about the best place to buy a washing machine would fit into OT Knowledge.

If OT Knowledge started getting really clogged with camping problems, for example, I might suggest to the admins we had a Tents and Camping board. As we don't want too many boards, a board would be sacrificed and merged with another.

Zoidburg

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 06:24:17 pm »

Thanks.
Please tell me...What is OT? What is KOTF ?...and are they related? I`m a new recruit you see. Thanks
Overtly Tempting.

macthebike

• I think therefor I am.
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 06:27:13 pm »
OT Knowledge is for information on anything non bicycle-related which doesn't have its own board or sub-board.
The Pub is for general chatter.

Blinkenlights is now Ctrl-Alt-Del for computery things, Health & Fitness etc are self-explanatory.

A query about the best place to buy a washing machine would fit into OT Knowledge.

If OT Knowledge started getting really clogged with camping problems, for example, I might suggest to the admins we had a Tents and Camping board. As we don't want too many boards, a board would be sacrificed and merged with another.

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 06:59:09 pm »
and i thought it was going to be Occupational Therapy

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 10:36:17 am »
How can i stop my duvet cover turning inside outin the wash?
Sic transit and all that..

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2016, 10:42:44 am »
Do up the buttons.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2017, 09:42:13 am »

Put it in inside out.
"Yes please" said Squirrel "biscuits are our favourite things."

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2017, 10:47:02 am »
Do up the buttons.

This

I just do up one middle button.  This also stops pillowcases crawling inside and curling up into a little ball in the bottom.
Quote from: Kim
And remember that friends who organise things on Facebook aren't proper friends anyway.

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2017, 12:48:22 pm »
Why would you want to?

With duvet cover inside out, put hands into far corners, grab the duvet and shake cover out over the duvet.  Far easier than trying to "push" the duvet into the cover.