Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 897615 times)

clarion

• Tyke
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #2975 on: 26 February, 2018, 12:44:26 pm »
Aye, but, since the misprint is apparently a member of the awarding panel, that's double Giga-Twat...
Getting there...

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #2976 on: 26 February, 2018, 01:28:42 pm »
I think you are all using the wrong word for Jeremy Rhyming slang  >:(
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #2977 on: 26 February, 2018, 01:42:53 pm »
It's a synonym, Shirley.
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #2978 on: 26 February, 2018, 10:10:53 pm »
Apparently Trump is saying he would have been the first into the school without a weapon, bone spur and all. Look forward to him charging in next time given he gets all the intelligence reports. There have been 8 incidents ytd so will be plenty of opportunities to put his mouth in order.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

« Reply #2979 on: 26 February, 2018, 10:22:21 pm »
It's just a pity that in his tiny mind he believes his own hype.

Would be happy to see him go in and take many many many hits for 'the team'.  In reality he'd be sending in the poor underpaid and underappreciated cannon fodder whose job it is to take one for him instead.

T42

• Apprentice geezer
« Reply #2980 on: 27 February, 2018, 08:23:40 am »
It's just a pity that in his tiny mind he believes his own hype.

About as much as my granny did in proclaiming how she was going to ram a hot pratie down Hitler's throat with a beetle.
I've dusted off all those old bottles and set them up straight

« Reply #2981 on: 27 February, 2018, 09:39:48 am »
You know what really p!zzes me off about trump's rantings over the latest atrocity-inna-school?
He keeps going on about 'gun-free-zones'. This school wasn't a 'gun-free-zone'. It had an armed guard. That made sweet eff all difference. A load of people died anyway, and a bloke who misunderstood the situation (he says he thought the shooter was outside, as did 4 sheriff's deputies) is going to live with a terrible guilt for the rest of his life.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

ElyDave

• Royal and Ancient Polar Bear Society member 263583
« Reply #2982 on: 28 February, 2018, 11:10:16 pm »
Jacob Rees-Mogg, what a collosal twunt.

“Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.” –Charles Dickens

« Reply #2983 on: 01 March, 2018, 07:18:21 am »
Bozo the clown.

Exploiting an issue like the Irish border or perhaps the NHS would be completely unacceptable: wouldn't it Bozo?

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #2984 on: 01 March, 2018, 10:01:57 am »
It's hardly exploiting the issue when talking about the Irish border though,  because it's rather a major issue with respect to leaving the EU and the CU.
As anyone who cares to consider it, if we aren't in a reciprocal tax arrangement with a neighbouring country we have to have a customs post at every point of entry, and it doesn't really matter if we do r don't the neighbouring country will have them on their side of the border. The whole of Tess's cabinet are a set of colossal bellends.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Oaky

• ACME Fire Safety Officer
  • Audax Club Mid-Essex
    • MEMWNS Map
« Reply #2985 on: 01 March, 2018, 10:04:48 am »
Nadine Dorries.  Too many reasons to list.
You are in a maze of twisty flat droves, all alike.

85.4 miles from Marsh Gibbon

Audax Club Mid-Essex Fire Safety Officer
http://acme.bike

« Reply #2986 on: 01 March, 2018, 10:15:40 am »
It's hardly exploiting the issue when talking about the Irish border though,  because it's rather a major issue with respect to leaving the EU and the CU.

Indeed.  Which is why Bozo is such a super mega twat for taking a pop at Major for instance accusing him of exploiting the border issue.  Boris wouldn't do anything like that would he?  No...

Hypocrite.

LEE

• "Shut Up Jens" - Legs.
« Reply #2987 on: 01 March, 2018, 10:24:38 am »
You know what really p!zzes me off about trump's rantings over the latest atrocity-inna-school?
He keeps going on about 'gun-free-zones'. This school wasn't a 'gun-free-zone'. It had an armed guard. That made sweet eff all difference. A load of people died anyway, and a bloke who misunderstood the situation (he says he thought the shooter was outside, as did 4 sheriff's deputies) is going to live with a terrible guilt for the rest of his life.

You aren't thinking ti through properly.  You need to think like Trump.

4 highly trained law enforcement officers didn't engage with the shooter.  Trump called them cowards, in public.

Therefore, if highly trained law enforcement officers won't engage with a nut-job with an assault rifle, who is more likely to?   Of course...Geography and Biology Teachers.

Do you see now?  It's you wot's stupid, not the Donald.
Some people say I'm self-obsessed but that's enough about them.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #2988 on: 01 March, 2018, 01:16:34 pm »
While on the subject of Twats du Brexit, let us spare a thought for Walter the Softy, aka Jacob Grease-Smugg.  Not content with having his nanny crib Stuffs from The Scum to use in his election propaganda, he compounds the idiocy by telling John Major that he needs a speech writer.  This a scan twenty-four hours, or fewer, after retweeting some mathematically- and factually-wrong shite from his favourite "newspaper" telling us how mozzarella will be cheaper post-Brexit.  My bollocksometer overloaded at that one and is now sulking.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #2989 on: 01 March, 2018, 02:23:02 pm »
Not forgetting his bare-faced lie about Corbyn's voting on the GFA
Getting there...

« Reply #2990 on: 01 March, 2018, 02:44:23 pm »
You know, I was never really quite convinced of Jeremy Corbyn's credentials until every little fascist and establishment prig this side of Pluto's Gate started taking pops at him.

What can they be so scared of?

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #2991 on: 01 March, 2018, 03:30:16 pm »
You know, I was never really quite convinced of Jeremy Corbyn's credentials until every little fascist and establishment prig this side of Pluto's Gate started taking pops at him.

What can they be so scared of?
The fact that someone like Corbyn is an electoral threat really is an indictment on just how monumentally this lot suck at governance!

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #2992 on: 01 March, 2018, 06:48:31 pm »

He has now apologised for this but, as far as I know, has not yet done so to Desmond Swayne over his assertion that no pro-Brexit MP voted against it :demon:

« Reply #2993 on: 02 March, 2018, 10:12:15 am »
Jacob Smugg-Gitt calling John Major 'elite'.

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes
« Reply #2994 on: 02 March, 2018, 10:59:43 am »
Jacob Uber-Twat really is living proof that some people would vote for a pig if it was wearing a blue ribbon . . .
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #2995 on: 02 March, 2018, 11:23:25 am »
As no pig was available they had to vote for Pigfucker Dave instead, who deserves a permanent place in this thread for calling that fucking stupid referendum.
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #2996 on: 02 March, 2018, 01:13:17 pm »

He has now apologised for this but, as far as I know, has not yet done so to Desmond Swayne over his assertion that no pro-Brexit MP voted against it :demon:
He has issued a correction.  Whether that counts as an apology is moot.
Getting there...

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #2997 on: 02 March, 2018, 05:20:57 pm »
It's the closest you'll get from Grease-Smugg.

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #2998 on: 02 March, 2018, 06:37:38 pm »
Hatie Kopkins again
(click to show/hide)

I can't get the video link separately.
No words

« Reply #2999 on: 08 March, 2018, 12:58:02 pm »