Author Topic: Hayling Billy Trail - Langstone Bypass - Opens February  (Read 981 times)

Hummers

• It is all about the taste.
Hayling Billy Trail - Langstone Bypass - Opens February
« on: 20 January, 2010, 09:16:04 pm »
This section opens on the 26th February and there is a presentation of other cycle path and transport initiatives in the Havant area...

You are invited to the opening of the new section of Hayling Billy Trail, Havant Road Langstone at the junction with Mill Lane on the 26th Feb 2010 at 10.30 am.

The new path will be opened by David Willets MP, portfolio holder Jenny Wride along with Simon Pratt from Sustrans.

We will also providing tea and coffee at the Sailing Club after the opening with a small display showing future joint cycle improvement and safe routes to school projects that Sustrans, HCC and HBC are intending to carry out within the Borough over the next 18 months.

Please use either public transport or walk / cycle. Parking will be difficult.

H

Tourist Tony

• Supermassive mobile flesh-toned black hole
Re: Hayling Billy Trail - Langstone Bypass - Opens February
« Reply #1 on: 22 January, 2010, 09:42:23 pm »
Would this be an occasion for fermented beverages?

urban_biker

• " . . .we all ended up here and like lads in the back of a Nova we sort of egged each other on...."
  • Known in the real world as Dave
« Reply #2 on: 24 January, 2010, 09:22:20 pm »
It`s a work day at 10:30 .... I`m sure Hummers could bring a hipflask. May try to drag Chillmoister and keeks out from work. We`re only a few minutes away and we could claim it`s a tea break.
Owner of a languishing Langster

« Reply #3 on: 24 January, 2010, 10:25:26 pm »
These always seem to be weekdays!

Almost certainly puts it out for me.......

Hummers

• It is all about the taste.
« Reply #4 on: 25 January, 2010, 10:18:20 am »
It`s a work day at 10:30 .... I`m sure Hummers could bring a hipflask. May try to drag Chillmoister and keeks out from work. We`re only a few minutes away and we could claim it`s a tea break.

What an excellent idea  :thumbsup:

H