Author Topic: Soup for breakfast  (Read 992 times)

Soup for breakfast
« on: 25 April, 2015, 05:53:27 pm »
OK - So this mayn't warrant a thread of it's own, but who has soup for breakfast?

I confess to doing so occasionally (I'm actually looking forward to some home made Pea n' 'Am tomorrow morning) and a good tomato soup has on many occasions been a rescue remedy (not just for me) roundabout midday following a night on the sauce....

By the same token, when I've mentioned it to some, it has provoked a definite look of WTF? What's wrong with you? from some quarters.

Discuss.

αdαmsκι

• Instagram @ucfaaay Strava @ucfaaay
  • Look haggard. It sells.
Re: Soup for breakfast
« Reply #1 on: 25 April, 2015, 05:56:01 pm »
What on earth am I doing here on this beautiful day?! This is the only life I've got!!

https://tyredandhungry.wordpress.com/

« Reply #2 on: 25 April, 2015, 05:59:34 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Andrij

• Андрій
  • Ερασιτεχνικός μισάνθρωπος
« Reply #3 on: 25 April, 2015, 06:27:14 pm »
Though I have been known to consume, from time to time, unconvential foodstuffs as my first meal of the day, in this case I whole-heartedly concur with our learned colleage αdαmsκι.
;D  Andrij.  I pronounce you Complete and Utter GIT   :thumbsup:

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #4 on: 25 April, 2015, 11:39:49 pm »
Breakfast is but a state of mind and you are at liberty to eat what you want for it at the time of your choosing.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Eccentrica Gallumbits

• Rock 'n' roll and brew, rock 'n' roll and brew...
« Reply #5 on: 26 April, 2015, 12:09:23 am »
OK - So this mayn't warrant a thread of it's own, but who has soup for breakfast?

I confess to doing so occasionally (I'm actually looking forward to some home made Pea n' 'Am tomorrow morning) and a good tomato soup has on many occasions been a rescue remedy (not just for me) roundabout midday following a night on the sauce....

By the same token, when I've mentioned it to some, it has provoked a definite look of WTF? What's wrong with you? from some quarters.

Discuss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0-aQPbzCZE
My feminist marxist dialectic brings all the boys to the yard.