Author Topic: Riding Solo or Teaming UP  (Read 6392 times)

Re: Riding Solo or Teaming UP
« Reply #25 on: 01 September, 2018, 02:45:21 pm »
I can say: "Avec vous une garage" because when motorcycling through France to Spain on my honeymoon I needed to park my bike in Chateauroux for the night at the hotel.  I felt pretty fluent then, so I'm all prepared for 2019.

"With you, a garage."

Blimey, that's romantic.

It's important to open yourself up to new experiences, as this encounter at Villaines-la-Juhel shows. I hadn't realised what a strong candidate for 'best hair' jsabine was.

« Reply #26 on: 01 September, 2018, 04:51:22 pm »
Anyway, with or without sharing the room with a garage, I got the garage, so it was all good.

I was swimming out of the Jeddah Gulch at one time into the Red Sea and came across a fisherman in a dory wearing a loin cloth sort of piece and asked him in my very best Arabic - which amounts to no more than " do you come here often" - and for my linguistic efforts of pleasantry received a clout from his paddle, because as it transpired later when talking to those who can actually speak Arabic, I had asked him something else altogether different from my quite harmless intentions along the lines of: Are you available?".

« Reply #27 on: 02 September, 2018, 09:23:43 pm »

Conclusion,  its like sex much better with a partner,  but you can get by on your own  :demon:

You can start together , but you don't have to finish together as long as you are both happy with your performance.
The older you get, the better you get, unless you are a banana.

Phil W

« Reply #28 on: 02 September, 2018, 09:36:04 pm »

Conclusion,  its like sex much better with a partner,  but you can get by on your own  :demon:

You can start together , but you don't have to finish together as long as you are both happy with your performance.

You can start together, finish with some one else, then have a shower

« Reply #29 on: 04 September, 2018, 11:49:49 pm »

You can start together, finish with some one else, then have a shower

"Dear Deirdre

I've been with my current Wheelman for over a year. We're very compatible and ride together on a regular basis. While I always enjoy our rides I do sometimes feel like we're visiting the same places, but I felt that was normal when you cycle a lot.

Last weekend my Wheelman had a problem with his Headset so I decided to go for a ride on my own. As I was riding over the Downs I met up with another cyclist, we got chatting, one thing led to another and before we knew it we were riding together. It was a really exciting ride, we went to some places I'd never been before and there was even some rough stuff.

I had a good time and arrived home feeling really great, but I'm now consumed with guilt. I don't know if I should tell my Wheelman what happened? Also I'd like to try cycling with other Wheelmen, but could and open relationship like that work?"
::-)