Author Topic: ACME TEAM Flatland 600k  (Read 1742 times)

D

• DD
  • DD
ACME TEAM Flatland 600k
« on: 07 September, 2017, 09:43:40 pm »
good luck everyone enjoy your ride :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tomsk

• Fueled by cake since 1957
    • tomsk.co.uk
Re: ACME TEAM Flatland 600k
« Reply #1 on: 08 September, 2017, 10:36:50 am »
Cheers  :thumbsup:

We'll try and stick together, but we'll need a big bus shelter! Most likely drop off riders as the Dozies set in, depending on Audax Hotel availability, and meet for breakfast at either McD's or the Pack Horse in Sleaford, or the Ivy Wall in Spalding, depending on time.

Btw, on my ride up to Mildenhall on Bank Hol. Mon. I found a seekrit short-cut to Red Lodge Cafe from the Kentford Road - it does involve a short section of COR though, so I wouldn't recommend it to the main field, or if wet...

Phil W

« Reply #2 on: 08 September, 2017, 03:46:32 pm »
Btw, on my ride up to Mildenhall on Bank Hol. Mon. I found a seekrit short-cut to Red Lodge Cafe from the Kentford Road - it does involve a short section of COR though, so I wouldn't recommend it to the main field, or if wet...

The one past the scrap metal merchant or the alternate green lane past Greenhay's School?  Think I shall leave others to the comedy of that.

Tomsk

• Fueled by cake since 1957
    • tomsk.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: 08 September, 2017, 06:02:29 pm »

The one past the scrap metal merchant or the alternate green lane past Greenhay's School?  Think I shall leave others to the comedy of that.

L just before the Red Lodge sign down Green Lane, only about 100yds of COR then R onto the old main road after Greenhay's. The new housing has made most of this an ok route.

wilkyboy

• "nick" by any other name
    • 16-inch wheels
« Reply #4 on: 08 September, 2017, 07:57:44 pm »
I rode it last year on my way home from stamping cards — it was fine on 72-inches, but I wouldn't want to ride it on a bigger gear than that ...
Lockdown lethargy. RRTY: wot's that? Can't remember if I'm on #8 or #9 ...

« Reply #5 on: 08 September, 2017, 10:05:50 pm »
 :facepalm: