Author Topic: Essex PBP Training  (Read 15000 times)

huggy

• ACME GCFO
    • ACME
Re: Essex PBP Training
« Reply #125 on: 30 June, 2015, 09:19:03 am »
I'm still free that weekend for whatever fits  :thumbsup:
Never knowingly underfed on an Audax

Tomsk

• Fueled by cake since 1957
    • tomsk.co.uk
« Reply #126 on: 07 July, 2015, 07:20:46 am »
Looking at that night section on a reversed Flatliner, it's hardly any further to go to Boston from Kirton via Lincoln, Metheringham, Billinghay and Holland Fen. Much easier navigation on A/B roads, mostly, and usefully there's the 24 hour garage on the Burton Road roundabout in Lincoln [since there will have been nothing but an atm for p-o-p in Kirton]...Got to climb Canwick Hill though - hmm thought a reverse route got us out of that!

Then McD's in Boston and the choice of Spalding or Whittlesey for a 'spoons breakfast [or both - Huggy I'm looking at you - can you beat your record from this year's Flatlands?]

huggy

• ACME GCFO
    • ACME
« Reply #127 on: 07 July, 2015, 09:32:45 am »
Then McD's in Boston and the choice of Spalding or Whittlesey for a 'spoons breakfast [or both - Huggy I'm looking at you - can you beat your record from this year's Flatlands?]
The only Wetherspoons opportunity that Ted and me missed out on with our 4 'spoons visits was a morning coffee at the Ivy Wall in Spalding, maybe that one could make up for the curry not being available in Kirton this time around  ::-)
Never knowingly underfed on an Audax

Tomsk

• tomsk.co.uk
« Reply #128 on: 16 July, 2015, 08:08:15 am »
Huggy and I are on for a reversed Flatliner this weekend, 06:00 start Saturday. Being a perm. we could hook up with other riders en route...

Tomsk

• tomsk.co.uk
« Reply #129 on: 11 August, 2015, 10:01:58 am »
Bonne Route et Bon Courage to all the Essex Boys.

See you at the bike check/start/finish or somewhere on the road to/from Brest. The Newhaven-Dieppe group will be somewhere in the fleshpots of St Quentin on Friday and Saturday evenings - we may be able to meet up...