Author Topic: Sacroileac pain  (Read 930 times)

arabella

• عربللا
  • onwendeð wyrda gesceaft weoruld under heofonum
Sacroileac pain
« on: 01 April, 2009, 10:37:02 pm »
I've had a problem with the sacroileac ever since I landed heavily on the floor of the school gym age 14.  This didn't change with pregnancy.

Periodically I find if I am lying flat then I get a pain in the sacroileac and have to roll over quite carefully to avoid excruciating pain.  Care usually ensures it goes.

This time it hasn't so I can neither stand nor sit nor lie etc without a continual pain - it moves around (as per description of sacroileac pain on various websites).  GP I mentioned this to aeons ago (before having winkies I think) was dismissive and said there was nothing to be done. 
I'd rather someone else came up with a different reply as pain hasn't faded from slightly stiff back after gardening on Sun.

All suggestions welcome.  I will be asking the nurse tomorrow in the hope she may be more sympathetic.
Any fool can admire a mountain.  It takes real discernment to appreciate the fens.

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
Re: Sacroileac pain
« Reply #1 on: 03 April, 2009, 09:02:47 am »
I'd suggest a visit to a chiropractor.  You can get details of a registered chiro in your area from here
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor