Author Topic: [HAMR] Tracking  (Read 18428 times)

LittleWheelsandBig

• Whimsy Rider
Re: Tracking
« Reply #100 on: 07 January, 2015, 09:00:57 pm »
Teethgrinder isn't!
Wheel meet again, don't know where, don't know when...

« Reply #101 on: 07 January, 2015, 09:11:43 pm »
He was teetotal

Well, I didn't imagine that he necked twenty pints and got back on his bike the next day! I found visiting a pub with a bunch of cyclists to celebrate a more pleasing image than some stuffy royal reception :)

« Reply #102 on: 07 January, 2015, 10:43:55 pm »
Sure, I can do that for my own data, but not from someone else's (i.e. Steve's, IronOx's and Tarzan's).

Contact the support team and ask for his login details? Or get one of them to send you the tracks inc. timestamps. Then if the results are good (I'm sure they will be!), you could try asking the other two lads' teams.

« Reply #103 on: 08 January, 2015, 05:28:48 am »
Tracker seems to be hors de combat this morning.

Worth noting for those looking for an overall distance marker, that if you scroll down you get just that on the speed plost. I wonder if it will break at any point up to 80,000? And, chapeau for that burst of downhill speed ;)

ETA - having inspected the error "ERR Blocked by client), disabling Adblock on the page makes it spring back to life

Jack_P

• It's just dicking about on bikes
    • Cycling hobo
« Reply #104 on: 08 January, 2015, 09:56:51 am »
Also worth mentioning (as most links go direct to Steves trace) There is an overall view page for all 3 riders
http://trackleaders.com/oneyeartimetrial15

Below the map the race Flow shows overall mileage progress (with the know limitations compared to Strava) very graphically, it also shows ride to sleep proportions. So IronOx  ???

If your really bored you can re-live every mile by zooming in on Steve and pressing play on the replay control box. This is great fun for a multirider race like the TCR, not so good here.

« Reply #105 on: 08 January, 2015, 06:25:28 pm »
I see we now have an estimated daily distance  :)
Those wonderful norks are never far from my thoughts, oh yeah!

« Reply #106 on: 08 January, 2015, 06:32:47 pm »
Thanks Mr N!

mattc

• n.b. have grown beard since photo taken
    • Didcot Audaxes
« Reply #107 on: 08 January, 2015, 07:01:02 pm »
I see we now have an estimated daily distance  :)
Perfect. That is absolutely the best thing possible - given the flawed dataset available.

:thumbsup:
Has never ridden RAAM
---------
No.11  Because of the great host of those who dislike the least appearance of "swank " when they travel the roads and lanes. - From Kuklos' 39 Articles