Author Topic: Leicester Circle and Inner Circle Sunday 17th September  (Read 1316 times)

Leicester Circle and Inner Circle Sunday 17th September
« on: 18 August, 2017, 03:59:57 pm »
The Leicester Circle:
166km cycling event starting from Haynes Road, Leicester, LE54AR. Controls at Hallaton, Wistow and Desford, plus 4 information controls.
A circular imperial century through the lumpy lanes of Leicestershire with the city at its heart. Enjoy some wonderful views, pretty villages and refuel at three fine cafes.
Drinks, snacks, toilets, parking (nearby), and a friendly Leicester Forest welcome at the start/finish. Please click on the website link below for a detailed online map, with options for download in an electronic format to suit you.
Entries: www.aukweb.net/events/detail/17-83/
The Inner Circle:
88km cycling event starting from Haynes Road, Leicester, LE54AR. Controls at Hallaton, plus 2 information controls.
The little sister of the Leicester Circle. This ride explores the endless ups and downs of East Leicestershire, sticking to lovely quiet lanes as far as possible, and offering up some great views.
Drinks, snacks, toilets, parking (nearby), and a friendly Leicester Forest welcome at the start/finish. Please click the website link below for a detailed online map, with options to download in an electronic format to suit you. Please note that route has some changes for 2017
Entries: www.aukweb.net/events/detail/17-603/
LFCC

Re: Leicester Circle and Inner Circle Sunday 17th September
« Reply #1 on: 30 August, 2017, 03:42:30 pm »
Bump up the list 2.5 weeks to go
LFCC

billyam998

• LEL rider C6 2013 / B11 2017 / B4 2022
« Reply #2 on: 19 September, 2017, 07:45:22 pm »
great event, really enjoyed the 160, despite some atrocious driving in places,  thanks Steve.

« Reply #3 on: 19 September, 2017, 08:48:51 pm »
Thanks.
Lots of positive feedback at the finish.
Look out for Rutland and Beyond 100 km in Feb. Same start but a different organiser.
And Another Slice of Rutland 200 km in April. Same start and me organising again.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
LFCC

BeMoreMike

• Tries often, fails frequently.
« Reply #4 on: 20 September, 2017, 02:56:12 pm »
Thanks Steve for a great day out, i really enjoyed the 160 and discovered some new roads north of Leicester that i'll definitely use again in future DIY's

I'll also keep an eye on those other events you've mentioned, the February one will be useful for my RRTY.