Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 879760 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #3100 on: 04 April, 2018, 11:25:18 am »
That cannot be right.  She's still in the circle.

« Reply #3101 on: 08 April, 2018, 01:04:29 pm »
Boris 'The Clown' Johnson.

The twat that keeps on twatting...   ::-)

« Reply #3102 on: 08 April, 2018, 01:22:43 pm »
The clown who doesn't know when to stop digging.
“There is no point in using the word 'impossible' to describe something that has clearly happened.”
― Douglas Adams

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #3103 on: 09 April, 2018, 12:01:26 am »
He doesn't need to know because it seems he's unsackable.

« Reply #3104 on: 09 April, 2018, 10:49:54 am »
Sarah Montague.

Don't compare apples and oranges.  Mishal Husain and Nick Robinson, for example, are always on the telly news, whereas I've never seen her sour face on screen before.

Should I feel like a sap because she earns 4x what I do, while seemingly being a dunderhead?

« Reply #3105 on: 09 April, 2018, 11:08:13 am »
I think you'll find that is or was her salary for 'Today' just as the quoted is for the others.  She does in fact do other work including television presenting and is a former presenter of Newsnight for instance. 

I think that she's a super twat though for being a strike breaker.   She, like many who break strikes are only concerned for themselves.   She is IMO greedy but then she did start her working life in the financial sector.     

« Reply #3106 on: 09 April, 2018, 11:15:17 am »
No.  The figure quoted are for all (or almost all) of their work for the BBC, so Chumphrys' includes things like that dreadful Mastermind.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #3107 on: 17 April, 2018, 08:57:42 pm »
Morrissey

If you don't know what he's done now, spare yourself. It's most unedifying and doesn't need to be repeated.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

« Reply #3108 on: 17 April, 2018, 09:02:52 pm »
Morrissey

If you don't know what he's done now, spare yourself. It's most unedifying and doesn't need to be repeated.

I think I gave him lifelong Twat status about 30 years ago, I've not seen any reason to change my mind since.
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #3109 on: 17 April, 2018, 09:16:53 pm »
Morrissey

I think I gave him lifelong Twat status about 30 years ago, I've not seen any reason to change my mind since.

I once fell out with a friend through defending Morrissey. That was around the time of the Finsbury Park debacle. I finally realised a few years ago that my loyalties were misplaced and that I owe that friend an apology.

"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #3110 on: 17 April, 2018, 09:45:44 pm »
Morrissey

I once fell out with a friend through defending Morrissey. That was around the time of the Finsbury Park debacle. I finally realised a few years ago that my loyalties were misplaced and that I owe that friend an apology.

From David Quantick's twitterings:
Would anyone care if a journalist erroneously called Morrissey a racist these days?
With handy poll options below.

(On 3 April 2008, music magazine The Word was forced to apologise in court to Morrissey, over an article by Quantick that accused the singer of racism and hypocrisy.)
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

« Reply #3111 on: 17 April, 2018, 11:59:27 pm »
Morrisey is a c**t. Always has been. Didn’t care for his music either.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #3112 on: 18 April, 2018, 04:25:04 am »
That's turning Twattiness into an art form by the daffodil-twirling ponce. 10/10 for style, Mr Morrissey, but minus several million for joined-up thinking.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #3113 on: 26 April, 2018, 06:18:34 pm »
"No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch."

ian

« Reply #3114 on: 26 April, 2018, 06:27:38 pm »
Mike Huckabee

I suppose that's modern life. Just make something up.

« Reply #3115 on: 28 April, 2018, 07:36:48 am »
Amber Rudd: disingenuous, sleazy, misleading political scum.

Even if she didn't see 'the memo', she should have been aware from many meetings, discussions, briefing papers etc. of performance against these targets.  If she was not then she was not doing her job at all.  If she was then she either is really really really stupid or a brazen bare-faced liar.   Either way, Rudd is a massive super twat.

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes
« Reply #3116 on: 28 April, 2018, 09:25:37 am »
Can we reclassify the category so the entire Cabinet can, collectively, be one colossal uber-twat?
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.

« Reply #3117 on: 28 April, 2018, 09:37:05 am »
Can we reclassify the category so the entire Cabinet Tory party & their supporters can, collectively, be one colossal uber-twat?

I've just reclassified your reclassification......  ;)
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes
« Reply #3118 on: 28 April, 2018, 09:51:56 am »
Fair one . . .
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #3119 on: 28 April, 2018, 02:07:35 pm »
Amber Rudd: disingenuous, sleazy, misleading political scum.

Even if she didn't see 'the memo', she should have been aware from many meetings, discussions, briefing papers etc. of performance against these targets.  If she was not then she was not doing her job at all.  If she was then she either is really really really stupid or a brazen bare-faced liar.   Either way, Rudd is a massive super twat.

Liars.  They're all just liars.  They've realised that with the support of the media they can get away with it with impunity, so why bother doing anything else?  Can't really fault them for that, it makes things so much more efficient when you don't have to worry about your actions affecting your electability.

« Reply #3120 on: 28 April, 2018, 03:53:36 pm »
And these are the people deciding upon the future of our country, strewth.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

« Reply #3121 on: 28 April, 2018, 03:53:58 pm »
Yes, they have learned from Trump.

« Reply #3122 on: 28 April, 2018, 05:02:17 pm »
My tory shoe in claims that he has the most at risk job in the country.  I mean, MAYnot could call a general election at any time and he might lose his seat.   :facepalm:

He actually claimed this at a public meeting last July.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #3123 on: 29 April, 2018, 03:37:12 pm »
Almost as bad as, immediately following a montage exposing Rudderless as a lying liar who tells lies, the Mouth of Sauron herself, Taury Kuenssberg, stating "that wasn't quite true".

No, you wonky-faced shill, it wasn't even a little bit true >:(
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #3124 on: 30 April, 2018, 08:13:47 am »
Well, the Tory Gubermint is now Rudderless. We can only hope she’s feeling more spiteful than usual and opts to jump ship all together thus forcing a by-election.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.