Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 896727 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #2625 on: 10 November, 2017, 06:28:40 pm »
Common sense and decency clearly aren't genetic traits.

Seems to me to be a spoilt little establishment rich kid who has had life handed to him on a plate ... 

Note:  Pun as well as sentiment intended.

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #2626 on: 10 November, 2017, 10:39:29 pm »
Giles Coren. Fat shaming is bad. Fat shaming your son is unbelievable. And a bonus point for "there are uses for a fat woman."
I'd never heard of him until this. Unpleasant little oik, isn't he? Really surprising that the talented and amusing Victoria Coren Mitchel is his sister.

Giles and Victoria are the progeny of the late Alan, editor of 'Punch', a long-time resident of dentist waiting rooms.

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
  • Overseaing the building of the death star
« Reply #2627 on: 10 November, 2017, 10:48:40 pm »
Giles Coren. Fat shaming is bad. Fat shaming your son is unbelievable. And a bonus point for "there are uses for a fat woman."
I'd never heard of him until this. Unpleasant little oik, isn't he? Really surprising that the talented and amusing Victoria Coren Mitchel is his sister.

He has called her fat too.

« Reply #2628 on: 11 November, 2017, 10:24:22 pm »
He's always struck me as a bit of a demi-bosom.

ian

« Reply #2629 on: 14 November, 2017, 08:20:51 pm »
That indelible human shit stain Farage again.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #2630 on: 14 November, 2017, 08:23:41 pm »
If this is some new piece of Farrago twattery, please elucidate.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

ian

« Reply #2631 on: 14 November, 2017, 08:30:34 pm »
Oh, his big porky about Hope Not Hate which he's now made a mealy libel-dodging apology over, still bleating that he stung them for a £100k in costs (which they reasonably point out he didn't on the grounds he was the one making the apology, he paid his own legal bills other than a few small items the barristers agree to split).

Every single word that oozes out of his mouth is a lie.

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #2632 on: 14 November, 2017, 08:53:21 pm »
John Redwood, the treacherous creep.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #2633 on: 14 November, 2017, 10:41:08 pm »
Oh, his big porky about Hope Not Hate which he's now made a mealy libel-dodging apology over, still bleating that he stung them for a £100k in costs (which they reasonably point out he didn't on the grounds he was the one making the apology, he paid his own legal bills other than a few small items the barristers agree to split).

Every single word that oozes out of his mouth is a lie.

It's nice to see that my donation to HNH's legal fund was put to good use     Farage in the meantime had a bit of a rant in the EU parliament about George Soros having too much influence in the world, this is now being taken up enthusiastically by breitfart & similar organs.
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

« Reply #2634 on: 15 November, 2017, 08:27:36 am »
For such a staunch anti european the greedy mega twat keeps trousering our lolly.   

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #2635 on: 15 November, 2017, 09:58:54 am »
Another frequent flyer: Jeremy Hunt.

Yes, yes, I know he has pride of place in the MegaTwat Hall of Fame, but he's just been slapped down epically on Twitter by Ralf Little.

Yup, what with Johnny Vegas chastising Maria Caulfield over her poppy fascism, and Maxine Peake working hard to combat austerity & discrimination, it seems Northern Comedic Actors are our only hope...
Getting there...

« Reply #2636 on: 15 November, 2017, 10:10:37 am »
And aren't they both, erm, from Lancashire?   :demon:

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #2637 on: 15 November, 2017, 11:18:20 am »
Lancashire, Merseyside and Greater Manchester, respectively.
Getting there...

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #2638 on: 15 November, 2017, 11:29:28 am »
Just read Vegas' tweet. He's gone up in my estimation.
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes
« Reply #2639 on: 15 November, 2017, 12:23:46 pm »
Another frequent flyer: Jeremy Hunt.

Yes, yes, I know he has pride of place in the MegaTwat Hall of Fame, but he's just been slapped down epically on Twitter by Ralf Little.

Yup, what with Johnny Vegas chastising Maria Caulfield over her poppy fascism, and Maxine Peake working hard to combat austerity & discrimination, it seems Northern Comedic Actors are our only hope...

Eddie Izzard for PM!  :demon:
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #2640 on: 15 November, 2017, 01:44:14 pm »
Er, no.  Not even Eddie Izzard for Labour National Executive Committee.

Besides, he's not a Northerner.  Didn't he grow up in Bexhill?

Actually, he almost deserves to be in this thread, despite being a great campaigner, funny guy, and awesome runner.

Izzard failed to get on the NEC last year.  This time, he is part of a trio of 'independent' candidates aiming for the new ordinary members' seats. 

They are not independent.  They are all Progress-backed Blairites, trying to pull the wool over members' eyes. >:(

Jon Lansman, on the other hand, is definitely a super-twat.
Getting there...

« Reply #2641 on: 19 November, 2017, 07:21:36 pm »
Must be about time our favourite Colossal Bell End got another mention...

<narrator voice> "And there was that time Piers (who is a Colossal Bell End) crossed Tweets with Erica Jong's daughter..."

Happy #InternationalMensDay - if we’re still allowed to say anything positive about men without being summarily executed.
https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/932292808349712384

So funny, you really are a comic genius @piersmorgan
https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/932296740388171776

Thanks Molly! Never knew I appealed to the soulless ginger feminist community.
https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/932298284705697792

I just watch you for your scintillating interviews, your discourse with international polymath and patriot Steven Seagal was the stuff that Walter Winchell dreamed of doing.
https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/932299868349091842

Pwned.  ;D

In case anyone's wondering, the Walter Winchell comparison was more shade-throwing.

Walter Winchell (April 7, 1897 – February 20, 1972) was an American newspaper and radio gossip commentator.

Winchell showed a particular talent for digging up embarrassing stories about famous people by exploiting his exceptionally wide circle of contacts, and trading gossip, sometimes in return for his silence. His uniquely outspoken style made him both feared and admired, and his column was syndicated worldwide. In the 30’s, he attacked the appeasers of Nazism, and later aligned with McCarthy in his campaign against communists. He damaged the reputations of Charles Lindbergh and Josephine Baker, among other lesser individuals who had earned his enmity. But the McCarthy connection would soon make him deeply unfashionable, his talents did not adapt well for television, and his career ended in humiliation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Winchell
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #2642 on: 19 November, 2017, 07:28:11 pm »
Philip "There are no unemployed people" Hammond

>:(
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #2643 on: 20 November, 2017, 09:45:17 am »
I'm still baffled by that.
Getting there...

LEE

• "Shut Up Jens" - Legs.
« Reply #2644 on: 20 November, 2017, 10:05:36 am »

It's Orwellian.

There are no unemployed.

“If you want to keep a secret, you must also hide it from yourself.”
Some people say I'm self-obsessed but that's enough about them.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #2645 on: 20 November, 2017, 10:08:02 am »
No wonder he doesn't budget enough for benefits.
Getting there...

« Reply #2646 on: 20 November, 2017, 10:19:19 am »
They aren't 'unemployed'; they are 'temporarily out of work' or 'in between gigs'.

You see, you just need to understand the words. Hammond was totally correct, completely clear. No unemployed people. Oh, and some of them aren't people.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

ian

« Reply #2647 on: 20 November, 2017, 10:28:55 am »
They're merely between jobs. Admittedly, it's easier to be between jobs with £9 million in the bank and a network of connections.

citoyen

« Reply #2648 on: 20 November, 2017, 10:52:40 am »

There are two elements to his wrongness. First, it was an appalling slip of the tongue that revealed his underlying nastiness and/or incompetence.

Second, even if you allow him what he meant rather than what he said, it's still appalling.

The claim is that technology isn't leaving people out of work because the government are creating new jobs to replace the ones that are being lost to robots.

This is entirely disingenuous and in fact a plain lie. All governments massage the unemployment stats but this current mob are the worst. They are despicable weasels.

citoyen

« Reply #2649 on: 20 November, 2017, 10:55:36 am »
Also: Andrew Marr

In the same interview, when the subject of driverless vehicles came up, Marr tried to press Hammond on all sorts of spurious points, saying: "Jeremy Clarkson thinks they're incredibly dangerous."

If Hammond hadn't been so focused on sticking to the script, he would have jumped on that and shoved it back down Marr's throat. Very hard.