Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 896675 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #2875 on: 02 February, 2018, 10:54:56 pm »
Heh heh, the videos on that site are hilarious.

The statements on the first video are classics. "Priests of the science religion claim that moon phases are caused by the shadow of the Earth. No they don't.
"The Michelson-Morley experiment proves the Earth doesn't rotate". No. It proves there is no luminiferous aether.

Do they explain what sort of weird physics were involved in forming a flat earth-sized object in zero gravity out of floating space rocks?*

* I don't want to explore their web site in case it helps generate revenue for them.

From the comments re space ("so-called space") I gather they don't actually believe there is any 'space' as such, and that the Sun is a lot smaller and closer than it really is.

After the stupidity of the 'as any fule kno scientists claim moon phases are caused by the Earth's shadow' (no they don't), followed by "if that were true moon phases in Winter would go backwards' (why?) I gave up watching. There is amusingly stupid, and then there is interminably stupid.

Just spotted this (I think we may have already discussed this particular loonspud er... eccentric).

"Mike Hughes is a limo driver and self-taught rocket scientist. On Feb. 3, he plans to launch himself into the stratosphere in a rocket built in his garage. His ultimate goal is to get to outer space and prove that Earth is flat. This will be his third attempt."

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/can-self-taught-rocket-scientist-mike-hughes-prove-earth-is-flat-1151204931647?v=b&cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

« Reply #2876 on: 03 February, 2018, 06:53:06 am »
Heh heh, the videos on that site are hilarious.

The statements on the first video are classics. "Priests of the science religion claim that moon phases are caused by the shadow of the Earth. No they don't.
"The Michelson-Morley experiment proves the Earth doesn't rotate". No. It proves there is no luminiferous aether.

Do they explain what sort of weird physics were involved in forming a flat earth-sized object in zero gravity out of floating space rocks?*

* I don't want to explore their web site in case it helps generate revenue for them.

From the comments re space ("so-called space") I gather they don't actually believe there is any 'space' as such, and that the Sun is a lot smaller and closer than it really is.

After the stupidity of the 'as any fule kno scientists claim moon phases are caused by the Earth's shadow' (no they don't), followed by "if that were true moon phases in Winter would go backwards' (why?) I gave up watching. There is amusingly stupid, and then there is interminably stupid.

Just spotted this (I think we may have already discussed this particular loonspud er... eccentric).

"Mike Hughes is a limo driver and self-taught rocket scientist. On Feb. 3, he plans to launch himself into the stratosphere in a rocket built in his garage. His ultimate goal is to get to outer space and prove that Earth is flat. This will be his third attempt."

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/can-self-taught-rocket-scientist-mike-hughes-prove-earth-is-flat-1151204931647?v=b&cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Respect to the man for following a dream, but the Darwin awards beckon.....

A

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #2877 on: 03 February, 2018, 10:45:30 am »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42929071

J R-M, Minister for the 19th Century, again.  Mind you, I'd quite like him to be Tory leader as he would do for them what The Wrong Miliband did for Labour's electoral chances.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #2878 on: 03 February, 2018, 11:59:52 am »
JRM is such a slimy toad.   His position on the morals and ethics of abortion and personal gain show him to be happy to forego a principle for pure personal gain.   How can anybody trust a word he says except perhaps for Daily Hate readers perhaps?

« Reply #2879 on: 03 February, 2018, 12:31:36 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42929071

J R-M, Minister for the 19th Century, again.  Mind you, I'd quite like him to be Tory leader as he would do for them what The Wrong Miliband did for Labour's electoral chances.

Like Trump did fro the Republicans, you mean?!  People will vote for ANYTHING.

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes
« Reply #2880 on: 04 February, 2018, 01:32:47 pm »
...but you have to vote for a lizard. If you didn't the wrong lizard might get in.
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.

ian

« Reply #2881 on: 04 February, 2018, 06:17:07 pm »
Remember in the movie Independence Day, the big aliens turn out to be suits for 'greys' inside. You do the same and pop the seal on the average (and that's as much as they can aspire to be) Daily Mail reader and inside there's a little mucoid homunculus that looks just like Rees-Mogg working the levers.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #2882 on: 04 February, 2018, 06:23:47 pm »
Hatey Cockpins - again.  This time the horse-faced empathy vacuum has had to be hospitalised in South Africa after OD'ing on ketamine.  Ironically, a substance originally used as a horse tranquiliser.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #2883 on: 04 February, 2018, 07:39:34 pm »
Remember in the movie Independence Day, the big aliens turn out to be suits for 'greys' inside. You do the same and pop the seal on the average (and that's as much as they can aspire to be) Daily Mail reader and inside there's a little mucoid homunculus that looks just like Rees-Mogg working the levers.

I have a shameful confession, and a sort of relevant one. I watched the Scooby-Doo film. In it...
(click to show/hide)
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

« Reply #2884 on: 04 February, 2018, 07:57:15 pm »

Sounds like the idea behind the Daleks,  nasty slimly lumps of bubbling hate in an impervious outer layer....
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

« Reply #2885 on: 05 February, 2018, 12:37:13 am »
Hatey Cockpins - again.  This time the horse-faced empathy vacuum has had to be hospitalised in South Africa after OD'ing on ketamine.  Ironically, a substance originally used as a horse tranquiliser.

The Mirror 'reveals' she was on Special K after dislocating something (perhaps her sense of humanity, I'm not sure), but then turns it into an excuse to remind us of some of her more charming utterances.

Nicely done, chaps, nicely done. (Oh, and apparently there's a crowdfunding effort going on to buy her 'mansion' - sale required to pay Jack Monroe's legal bills - and turn it into a centre for refugees. Again, to be commended I feel, were it not for the fact it involves giving La Hopkins any money.)

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #2886 on: 05 February, 2018, 08:43:20 am »

Sounds like the idea behind the Daleks,  nasty slimly lumps of bubbling hate in an impervious outer layer....
There appears to be a confluence of separate sub-threads  ;D
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

rogerzilla

« Reply #2887 on: 05 February, 2018, 08:45:24 pm »
The tangerine shitgibbon for slagging off the NHS.  Even Jeremy *unt slapped hin down.

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #2888 on: 05 February, 2018, 08:53:27 pm »
First time I agreed with *unt!

« Reply #2889 on: 05 February, 2018, 10:37:34 pm »
But Twunt isn't exactly helping to resolve the issues, rather he seems to be deliberately making the whole NHS a steaming pile of shite and ripe for the gathering of low hanging fruit by the likes of Branson.

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #2890 on: 05 February, 2018, 11:02:12 pm »
The tangerine shitgibbon for slagging off the NHS.  Even Jeremy *unt slapped hin down.

Damn right - that's Jeremy Rhyming-slang's job.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #2891 on: 06 February, 2018, 11:58:37 am »
Corbyn's slapdown was, of course, better.
Getting there...

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #2892 on: 06 February, 2018, 12:49:33 pm »
As was Bernie Sanders' :demon:
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #2893 on: 07 February, 2018, 10:31:49 pm »
John Redwood.

You know, the same slimy shit for brains scumbag who was telling his eurosceptic chums to take their money out of Britain and yet has the bare face cheek to criticise predictions of economic disadvantage based upon varying brexit scenarios.

What a total hypocrite, slimy bastard and super mega twat.

rogerzilla

« Reply #2894 on: 08 February, 2018, 06:41:15 am »
Redwood could easily be Rees-Mogg's slightly dodgy uncle, the one with no clear occupation who is only reluctantly allowed out for major weddings and funerals as he tends to upset everyone with his world view.

« Reply #2895 on: 08 February, 2018, 08:06:39 am »

« Reply #2896 on: 08 February, 2018, 08:20:52 am »
As they say, justice was well and truly served!   :thumbsup:

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #2897 on: 08 February, 2018, 08:24:05 am »
Redwood could easily be Rees-Mogg's slightly dodgy uncle, the one with no clear occupation who is only reluctantly allowed out for major weddings and funerals as he tends to upset everyone with his world view.
Isn't that the very definition of a back bencher?
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #2898 on: 08 February, 2018, 08:25:18 am »
Money for old rope then.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #2899 on: 08 February, 2018, 08:34:59 am »
The Freemasons. All of them. They can just fuck right off.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."