Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 896725 times)

ian

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #4700 on: 06 July, 2021, 12:03:25 pm »
Hmm, horsey, Oxford PPE, private school education, jobs in 'management consultancy.' I think they're actually cloning them.

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #4701 on: 06 July, 2021, 12:55:36 pm »
She has some significant competition, but I caught about 30 seconds of another Tory nonentity, Helen Whately, earlier. Are they actually manufacturing halfwits in some diabolical industrial process? Thick as a very thick thing that had recently thickened.

Helen Whately, the Doesn't do Social Care minister.  One of Mancock's protegees.  I'm not sure she'll last much longer...
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #4702 on: 06 July, 2021, 05:11:56 pm »
Quote from: Beardy
... There’s serious money to be made for anyone without even an iota of intelligence when you’ve got the connections these people have.
FTFY. :)
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

ian

« Reply #4703 on: 06 July, 2021, 05:46:17 pm »
She has some significant competition, but I caught about 30 seconds of another Tory nonentity, Helen Whately, earlier. Are they actually manufacturing halfwits in some diabolical industrial process? Thick as a very thick thing that had recently thickened.

Helen Whately, the Doesn't do Social Care minister.  One of Mancock's protegees.  I'm not sure she'll last much longer...

She's like a talking version of my MP (whose only contribution to date is telling everyone that she couldn't agree more with whatever the government is saying and popping up on social media in photos with bemused looking local business owners).

It's actually not an improvement when they talk.

« Reply #4704 on: 06 July, 2021, 07:57:00 pm »
Yes, our braneless tory sleaze ball is much the same.  Tries to muscle in on every photo opportunity and has nothing of use to say.  He'd do even better amongst the radicalised idiots if he kept his mouth firmly shut.

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #4705 on: 07 July, 2021, 07:52:38 am »
My MP has been pretty much invisible and silent since the start of the pandemic. She doesn't even have a constituency office - that's been converted into a dance studio. When you consider she is
Minister of State for Mental Health, Suicide Prevention and Patient Safety of the United Kingdom
she's another one who is absolutely shit at her job.

Who is this paragon of twattery?

Nadine bloody Dorries
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #4706 on: 07 July, 2021, 08:21:49 am »
OTOH, “silent and invisible” is a far preferable state for the rest of us to have Mad Nad in, rather than her usual “Look at MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” spiel broadcast from the rooftops.

She is, however, indubitably a Super-Twat and bar.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #4707 on: 07 July, 2021, 08:50:49 am »
Bloody Stupid Bloody Johnson. AGANE. He’s riding the wave of xenophobic euphoria that is the European sportball tournament and this mornings Thunderer claims he’s ‘stepped up efforts for Britain to host the World Cup in 2030’ he really is an opportunistic twat of the most super kind.  :sick:
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4708 on: 07 July, 2021, 09:22:45 am »
I expect the government of Qatar will be railing about BRITAIN'S human rights record should that ever come to pass.

FIFA should award it to an independent Scotland :demon:

« Reply #4709 on: 07 July, 2021, 09:24:18 am »
High risk strategy though.  What if ing-er-lund don't win the tournament?  I am lead to believe that he goes off early and here he is doing so again.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4710 on: 07 July, 2021, 09:27:25 am »
Ing-ger-lund not win?

Inconceivable!

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #4711 on: 07 July, 2021, 11:06:17 am »
As any fule kno, Ingerlund only win the Footballer's Cup of Footballing under a Labour government.
Admission.  I'm actually not that fussed about cake.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #4712 on: 07 July, 2021, 05:06:55 pm »
John Inverdale and Boris Becker.

I was looking at a Tour-related tweet and noticed in the sidebar that John Inverdale was trending. First thought - has he died? Apparently, not - more's the pity. The reason for his sudden popularity is that he and Boris Becker, on colementary duties at Wimbledon, were less interested in talking about the match than remarking on the physical attractiveness of the Hungarian player's partner.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

ian

« Reply #4713 on: 07 July, 2021, 05:20:52 pm »
Honestly, this is why I dodge Twitter these days, you're always a click or scroll away from a cesspit.

The biggest improvement Twitter could undertake is a tickbox to exclude tweets from anyone that mentions football in their profile, driving a taxi, or a flag. They're always cunts.

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #4714 on: 09 July, 2021, 11:07:04 am »
Special shout-out to BMW and VW. It's not like the air in major urban areas is unbreatheable or anything. There may also be something in all these rumours of climate change.

VW group and BMW have been fined €875m (£752m) by the European Commission for colluding to curb the use of emissions cleaning technology.

Daimler, which was part of the talks but blew the whistle on them, escaped without a fine.

The companies had agreed not to implement more than basic EU standards, the Commission said.

However, VW said that the contents of the discussions were not implemented, and that customers were not harmed.

The carmaker said it was considering appealing against the decision.

This type of fine is a first for the European Commission, which normally imposes competition penalties for price fixing and market sharing, rather than technical cooperation.

The Commission said BMW, Daimler and three VW group brands - Audi, Porsche, and VW - had "illegally colluded to restrict competition" in diesel emissions cleaning.

Specifically, it said the firms had regular meetings for five years on how to reduce emissions of nitrogen oxide, an exhaust gas harmful to people and the environment...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57765113
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4715 on: 09 July, 2021, 06:36:40 pm »
Group nomination for the small army of moonhowling conspiraloons who are urging World+Dog to boycott Heineken on account of them producing a shitvert encouraging Coronalurgi vaccinations.  There are many reasons to boycott Heineken, mostly notably their record for being revisionist rip-off merchants whose alleged BEER is more akin to chilled piss, but this is not one of them.

citoyen

« Reply #4716 on: 12 July, 2021, 06:45:05 pm »
Natalie Elphicke, who seems to be just as charmless as her husband.

Hey, Natalie, why not spend more time thinking about your constituents and less time worrying about football?

« Reply #4717 on: 12 July, 2021, 06:53:02 pm »
Just too many twats to mention today

citoyen

« Reply #4718 on: 12 July, 2021, 07:08:48 pm »
True

« Reply #4719 on: 12 July, 2021, 07:53:48 pm »
Tyrone Mings kicks the ball right into  Priti Patel's smug face

https://twitter.com/OfficialTM_3/status/1414655312074784785?s=20

« Reply #4720 on: 12 July, 2021, 07:58:05 pm »
Bang on !!  I like his style.
Rust never sleeps

« Reply #4721 on: 13 July, 2021, 08:52:27 am »
Notice how Patel, Johnson and those slimy turd tories who vociferously railed against England taking the knee have been conspicuously silent?   Clearly they hope that by keeping their vile heads below the parapet that it will all blow over and the sticky stuff will not cling.  A typical tory tactic.

« Reply #4722 on: 13 July, 2021, 10:25:30 am »
I'm surprised they are not sloganising "Knees That Bend Don't Score Pens!"

« Reply #4723 on: 13 July, 2021, 10:51:11 am »
Tyrone Mings kicks the ball right into  Priti Patel's smug face

https://twitter.com/OfficialTM_3/status/1414655312074784785?s=20

I think we can probably nominate Steve Barclay: pretty sure he's here anyway, but his performance on the Home Service this morning reinforces his position.

Pushed to defend or even explain PP's position, he simply ignored the question and instead went for whataboutery, reiterating that she had been subjected to racist abuse herself.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #4724 on: 15 July, 2021, 09:53:28 am »
The Daily Excess (I can nominate a paper, right?)
They are reporting a heatwave in line with their general obsession with the weather, but have decide to report it on their front page using that favourite of the gammonartie, Fahrenheit. It’s like they wan to live in the past or something. 
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.