Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 896499 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #5425 on: 01 March, 2022, 08:27:20 pm »
Daniel Kvyat, former F1 driver and a Russian.

"Banning russian athletes from sport is unfair".

How about invading Ukraine and killing innocent people Daniel?

Fucking moron.

ElyDave

• Royal and Ancient Polar Bear Society member 263583
« Reply #5426 on: 01 March, 2022, 08:43:21 pm »
"Sir" Edward Leigh  :sick:   >:(      https://twitter.com/BenHurst/status/1498670774240137223?s=20&t=JDk8HJjxp_aebrSNpxEONQ

It's  those Eastern Europeans that are holding the economy together in the land of the Eastern Angles, the locals are a bunch of snowflakes who wouldn't know hard work if it bit them on the arse.

Harrumph
“Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.” –Charles Dickens

ian

« Reply #5427 on: 01 March, 2022, 08:54:36 pm »
"Sir" Edward Leigh  :sick:   >:(      https://twitter.com/BenHurst/status/1498670774240137223?s=20&t=JDk8HJjxp_aebrSNpxEONQ

It's  those Eastern Europeans that are holding the economy together in the land of the Eastern Angles, the locals are a bunch of snowflakes who wouldn't know hard work if it bit them on the arse.

Harrumph

Well, complaining that someone else is taking their jobs is, for some, a full-time job in itself.

I'd hazard Sir Edward's knowledge of crop picking isn't extensive.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #5428 on: 01 March, 2022, 09:06:36 pm »
From the look of him, he has extensive knowledge of some of the uses of barley.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

cygnet

• I'm part of the association
« Reply #5429 on: 01 March, 2022, 09:11:11 pm »
I think this has been covered before, but his complexion is a genetic/medical thing.

His opinions/spoutings are purely his choice though.
I Said, I've Got A Big Stick

« Reply #5430 on: 01 March, 2022, 11:10:48 pm »
Daniel Kvyat, former F1 driver and a Russian.

"Banning russian athletes from sport is unfair".

How about invading Ukraine and killing innocent people Daniel?

Fucking moron.

Although the slant of the whole of his message was that he's horrified by the conflict and wants there to be peace, and that sport should promote unity and peace, not division.

« Reply #5431 on: 02 March, 2022, 06:30:27 am »
Competing in sport is only possible because we are not indiscriminately killing our fellow competitors in the human race.

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #5432 on: 02 March, 2022, 03:04:45 pm »
Competing in sport is only possible because we are not indiscriminately killing our fellow competitors in the human race.

Games without frontiers - war without tears
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5433 on: 02 March, 2022, 04:39:38 pm »

Games without frontiers - war without tears
Is immediately transported back to the 80s. Considering I’m currently visiting my old school town, that’s not that difficult at all.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5434 on: 03 March, 2022, 12:31:15 pm »
Imagine someone who is so totally Out There that even noted Super-Twat Arron Banks described him as “a total fruit loop”.  Now imagine the same person has said:

“Is there any slightest chance, however small, that Russia may have a just cause? And if there is. Should we try to understand it? […] Do you think our government would stage a Nuclear False Flag just to cover up vax side effects?”

Actually you don’t need to imagine it, because such a person exists in the form of Turnip Point UK “founder” and Super-Twat John Mappin.  Turnip Point UK have officially tried to distance themselves from the S-T, but not very convincingly, and he’s also been spotted recently in the dubious company of Maajid Nawaz, Looza Fox, Niggles Fartrage, Pinochet and Yaxley-Lennon fanboi Andrew Rosindell and Mark François.

Definitely a worthy addition to the pantheon.

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #5435 on: 07 March, 2022, 09:19:58 am »
Ivan Kuliak, Russian gymnast.

Stands on the podium next to Ukranian gymnast Kovtun Illia, with the letter Z added to his shirt. As The Grauniad reports:

"The “Z”, a letter that does not exist in the Cyrillic Russian alphabet, has been seen daubed on Russian tanks and vehicles in Ukraine and has come to symbolise support for the invasion."

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/mar/07/shocking-behaviour-russian-gymnast-shows-z-symbol-on-podium-next-to-ukrainian-winner
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

TimC

• Old blerk sometimes onabike.
« Reply #5436 on: 07 March, 2022, 09:25:06 am »
I'm surprised the Ukrainian gold medal winner didn't thump him. I think I would have done!

« Reply #5437 on: 07 March, 2022, 10:06:07 am »
I'm surprised the Ukrainian gold medal winner didn't thump him. I think I would have done!

I suspect there would have been a significant amount of satisfaction in looking down on the S-T from the Gold medal block.

"You can put a Z on your uniform, but I beat you, you S-T."
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #5438 on: 07 March, 2022, 02:18:02 pm »
In a similar vein...

Dmitry Rogozin, the firebrand head of Russia's space agency Roscosmos, has had personnel at the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakstan apply "V" and "Z" markings to the transporter vehicle used to move Soyuz rockets into the launch position. Rogozin says that these symbols show "solidarity" with Russian forces in Ukraine, ...

"Baikonur is in solidarity with the actions of our Armed Forces, supports our guys who are fulfilling their patriotic and military duty," Rogozin wrote on Twitter in a post, [...] that included pictures of the markings and of personnel applying them.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/44589/russia-adorns-its-space-centers-soyuz-rocket-transporter-with-ukraine-invasion-markings
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5439 on: 07 March, 2022, 06:34:21 pm »
Now I'm wondering whether space fanboi Sel Balamir, front man of the mighty Amplifier, will be changing the name of his record label.  It's called “Rockosmos”.

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #5440 on: 07 March, 2022, 08:07:46 pm »

See also Hungary vs USSR in the water polo at the 1956 Olympics.
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

« Reply #5441 on: 11 March, 2022, 08:21:41 am »
Allison Pearson.

Extreme fascist and Putin apologist who pretends to completely not understand why sanctions at all levels are both necessary and important.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5442 on: 11 March, 2022, 08:35:53 am »
Allison Pearson.

Extreme fascist and Putin apologist who pretends to completely not understand why sanctions at all levels are both necessary and important.
sh
She might not be pretending. After all she is incredibly thick.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #5443 on: 11 March, 2022, 08:58:54 am »
That is always possible but I'm not buying the "Dorries" act.

ian

« Reply #5444 on: 11 March, 2022, 09:29:43 am »
She just writes those contrarian, clickbait opinion pieces for the usual sources, with no particular skill or insight, and they aren't even entertaining. I'm never sure if they're just milking what is ultimately easy work or they genuinely believe what they're writing. I suspect there's a point when they themselves are unsure.

« Reply #5445 on: 11 March, 2022, 09:37:24 am »
Journalists can move between the Guardian and the Torygraph. They follow editorial policy. It's their job. Ethics and morals don't seem to come into it much.
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5446 on: 11 March, 2022, 11:48:48 am »
Pearson, Dorries and Hartley Brewer make up the Unholy Trinity of Stupid, albeit that they all bow before disgraced former International Development Secretary Piggi Patel.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5447 on: 11 March, 2022, 06:57:40 pm »
What’s that you ask, Mr Neil? “Can you cite when and where Mr Corbyn was opposing Putin so I can give such exemplary behaviour a wider currency?”

Brillo promptly gets his arse handed to him with examples of El Corbo warning about Vladolf going back more than twenty years.

Andrew “Brillo” Neil: Super-Twat.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5449 on: 13 March, 2022, 12:57:31 pm »
Given the qualifications of the two, I think I’ll take Mt Starmers view on what the law says over that of bigot.