Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 896434 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #6075 on: 30 November, 2022, 09:28:48 pm »
Anybody crazy enough to admit to having BloJo as their partner is probably clinically insane but I don't think that should disqualify them from acquiring super twat status. 

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #6076 on: 30 November, 2022, 10:23:13 pm »
“Father” Calvin Robinson

I’m not posting any links. This piece of shit doesn’t deserve the clicks.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

« Reply #6077 on: 30 November, 2022, 11:23:01 pm »
As part of that, Petronella Wyatt was interviewed on PM. She needs to learn how to step away from the shovel.
My thoughts precisely as I listened.

« Reply #6078 on: 01 December, 2022, 12:30:06 am »
“Father” Calvin Robinson

yehbut, I then had to ggogle him ... I got as far as "free church of england" which, based on previous entries to this thread, left me none the wiser as to the specifics but was enough for me to pass judgement.
simplicity, truth, equality, peace

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #6079 on: 01 December, 2022, 12:56:42 am »
Odious prick Robinson had previous even before he was ordained into the Church of Low Gammon.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #6080 on: 01 December, 2022, 07:09:46 am »
“Father” Calvin Robinson

yehbut, I then had to ggogle him ... I got as far as "free church of england" which, based on previous entries to this thread, left me none the wiser as to the specifics but was enough for me to pass judgement.

He’s a regular on GB News, which should also help to shape your view of him.

And, it turns out, a leading light in the Enoch Powell fan club.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6081 on: 01 December, 2022, 10:21:21 am »
Yes, that Enoch Powell revelation was the icing on the cake.

« Reply #6082 on: 01 December, 2022, 10:27:28 am »
He’s a regular on GB News, which should also help to shape your view of him.

And, it turns out, a leading light in the Enoch Powell fan club.
We have BINGO!
Well played that ST! Where is the standing ovation emoji when you need it?

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #6083 on: 02 December, 2022, 09:28:17 am »
Kanye West.

So bad that even the New. improved. Twitter have suspended him.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #6084 on: 02 December, 2022, 09:54:43 am »
And of course yet another nail alongside that of the banning of parody accounts in the coffin of ST Musk's free speech. 

I wonder if Herr Musk is beginning to privately acknowledge the folly of his ways ... 

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #6085 on: 02 December, 2022, 11:12:06 am »
I'm sure it's merely a sign of my lack of knowledge of other cultures & their child naming practices, but "Elon Musk" sounds terribly L. Ron Hubbard to me.
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

orraloon

• I'm trying Ringo, I'm trying real hard
« Reply #6086 on: 02 December, 2022, 03:44:43 pm »
Enron Musk?

« Reply #6087 on: 02 December, 2022, 08:40:05 pm »
Kanye West.

Yeah.....buuuuut, I'm quite looking forward to when he starts rapping about all this stuff.

(on a serious note, I think he's done a Michael Jackson and lost his fucking mind. What he is saying is horrid, but at the same time it's pretty sad to see his life implode and the vulture media circling. Just stick him in a big wicker basket, whisk him off, and bring him back when he's better)

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #6088 on: 02 December, 2022, 11:10:12 pm »
I think the problem is, when you've got that much money there are too many yes men and not enough people prepared to stage an intervention.
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #6089 on: 02 December, 2022, 11:12:08 pm »
Also, WTF is Trump doing dining with antisemites given his SIL and therefore his DHLF are jews?
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

« Reply #6090 on: 02 December, 2022, 11:41:25 pm »
He doesn't read his own speeches before giving them, so why would he vet his dinner guests?

« Reply #6091 on: 02 December, 2022, 11:43:04 pm »
Kanye West.

Yeah.....buuuuut, I'm quite looking forward to when he starts rapping about all this stuff.

(on a serious note, I think he's done a Michael Jackson and lost his fucking mind. What he is saying is horrid, but at the same time it's pretty sad to see his life implode and the vulture media circling. Just stick him in a big wicker basket, whisk him off, and bring him back when he's better)

I'd agree that he is in dire need of people who genuinely care about him staging an intervention, but in terms of salvaging his artistic career, he's probably blown it up for good. Yesterday, he doubled down by going on InfoWars and weirding out Alex Jones:

On Thursday, December 1st, West joined alt-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on his InfoWars talk show. Over the course of a two-hour appearance, West proudly declared himself a Nazi, questioned the existence of the Holocaust, and praised Adolf Hitler for doing “good things.” He railed against “Zionists” as “evil,” and even pulled out a net and bottle of Yoo-hoo chocolate milk, which he claimed was longtime Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, in an apparent attempt at prop comedy. At times, West’s remarks were so outlandish that even Jones, a man himself in financial ruin for defamatory comments made about the Sandy Hook mass shooting, appeared taken aback. All the while, Nick Fuentes, the Neo-Nazi who recently infiltrated West’s inner circle and accompanied him to the interview, squealed with glee.

There will be no redemption story. West, the musical artist, is over. His career has imploded and the debris is radioactive. His radio airplay will continue to dwindle. No respectable record label or concert promoter will associate themselves with him. The days of headlining Coachella, hosting listening parties at Madison Square Garden, or having music critics anticipating his every move with bated breath are gone.

https://consequence.net/2022/12/kanye-west-nazi/

It's worth reading the whole article and the timeline of Ye's antisemitism linked therein - he's had troubling views for years, to the point that it can't really be excused by his bipolar disorder. He's not an antisemite because he's bipolar, he's an antisemite who happens to be bipolar.
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

« Reply #6092 on: 03 December, 2022, 12:03:34 am »
Also, WTF is Trump doing dining with antisemites given his SIL and therefore his DHLF are jews?

Well...

On a visit to Europe to mark the 100th anniversary of the end of the first world war, Donald Trump insisted to his then chief of staff, John Kelly: “Well, Hitler did a lot of good things.”

The remark from the former US president on the 2018 trip, which reportedly “stunned” Kelly, a retired US Marine Corps general, is reported in a new book by Michael Bender of the Wall Street Journal.

Frankly, We Did Win This Election has been widely trailed ahead of publication next week. The Guardian obtained a copy.

Bender reports that Trump made the remark during an impromptu history lesson in which Kelly “reminded the president which countries were on which side during the conflict” and “connected the dots from the first world war to the second world war and all of Hitler’s atrocities”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jul/06/donald-trump-hitler-michael-bender-book

Then there was the thing about the book of Hitler's speeches - per Marie Brenner's article for Vanity Fair in 1990 (re-posted in July 2015):

Donald Trump appears to take aspects of his German background seriously. John Walter works for the Trump Organization, and when he visits Donald in his office, Ivana told a friend, he clicks his heels and says, “Heil Hitler,” possibly as a family joke.

Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler’s collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed. Kennedy now guards a copy of My New Order in a closet at his office, as if it were a grenade. Hitler’s speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist.

“Did your cousin John give you the Hitler speeches?” I asked Trump.

Trump hesitated. “Who told you that?”

“I don’t remember,” I said.

“Actually, it was my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of Mein Kampf, and he’s a Jew.” (“I did give him a book about Hitler,” Marty Davis said. “But it was My New Order, Hitler’s speeches, not Mein Kampf. I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I’m not Jewish.”)

Later, Trump returned to this subject. “If I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them.”

Is Ivana trying to convince her friends and lawyer that Trump is a crypto-Nazi? Trump is no reader or history buff. Perhaps his possession of Hitler’s speeches merely indicates an interest in Hitler’s genius at propaganda.

https://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

« Reply #6093 on: 03 December, 2022, 01:59:49 pm »
Isabel Oakshott, Katherine “I’ve been asked loads ‘where are you from’ it’s only curiosity” Birbalsingh and their like, defending Hussey and her racism.
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

« Reply #6094 on: 03 December, 2022, 05:23:02 pm »
But of course they are. And nearly all of them have misconstrued the episode with false equivalences.

ian

« Reply #6095 on: 03 December, 2022, 07:59:12 pm »
To be fair though, we’ve now reached the point where she has to be lynched. We might settle for a good pyre. The old bitch needs to die though.

« Reply #6096 on: 03 December, 2022, 08:29:24 pm »
No, we haven't reached that point. We've reached the point where the usual right-wing edgelord culture warriors are saying we've reached that point.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6097 on: 03 December, 2022, 08:40:14 pm »
I'm curious as to what answer Sideshow Birb would give someone asking that question, though not very.

Also, her middle name is “Moana”.  Srsly.

ian

« Reply #6098 on: 03 December, 2022, 09:03:21 pm »
I’m not joking. We can’t move forward unless we kill them off. Burn her. Step up warriors, get off Twitter or whatever it is this week, and do it. She’s 83 so it’s not like she’s going to outrun anyone.

« Reply #6099 on: 03 December, 2022, 09:13:54 pm »
That is what all the edgelords are saying is being said. But only you and the edgelords are saying it. Weird.