Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 896511 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #6550 on: 10 August, 2023, 01:04:52 pm »
Jenrik

Yesterday, on radio interview about the Bibby Stockholm he started off by saying that if he were an asylum seeker, he'd be perfectly happy with staying on the Bibby, that it was very comfortable.

Then he stated that using vessels like the Bibby was essential, "because we have to have a deterrent".

Utter cockwombling moron.
Super Twat and Bar, I feel. Did you hear him defending 30p Lee in the same interview? 30p Lee who said assylum seekers should "fuck off back to France", that 30p Lee.

The very same Lee Anderson who took a job with GB News?

In a Facebook post, he hit out at MPs who took second jobs for £100,000, saying: “We are paid handsomely for the job we do and if you need extra then you should really be looking for another job.”

Anderson will earn £100k a year for 8 hours work a week on the show, which pretty much gives you a measure of the man.

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #6551 on: 10 August, 2023, 01:09:22 pm »
Jenrik

Yesterday, on radio interview about the Bibby Stockholm he started off by saying that if he were an asylum seeker, he'd be perfectly happy with staying on the Bibby, that it was very comfortable.

Then he stated that using vessels like the Bibby was essential, "because we have to have a deterrent".

Utter cockwombling moron.
Super Twat and Bar, I feel. Did you hear him defending 30p Lee in the same interview? 30p Lee who said assylum seekers should "fuck off back to France", that 30p Lee.

The very same Lee Anderson who took a job with GB News?

In a Facebook post, he hit out at MPs who took second jobs for £100,000, saying: “We are paid handsomely for the job we do and if you need extra then you should really be looking for another job.”

Anderson will earn £100k a year for 8 hours work a week on the show, which pretty much gives you a measure of the man.
If M le Maire's Democratic Ruthless Bastard's Party doesn't get a shift on, I may have to start compiling a list of people In Need of A Slap. That Norvern* Monkey may well feature on it.

*Midlands probs, not Norvern.
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #6552 on: 10 August, 2023, 01:38:55 pm »
In addition to the “30p Lee” and “Leeanderthal” nicknames I have recently seen the aforementioned S-T referred to as “Leenoch”.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #6553 on: 10 August, 2023, 06:27:24 pm »
Quote from: Mr Larrington
... “Leeanderthal” ...
A deeply unfair comparison to our cousins. He's nowhere near as intelligent.
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

« Reply #6554 on: 10 August, 2023, 07:00:51 pm »
Quote from: Mr Larrington
... “Leeanderthal” ...
A deeply unfair comparison to our cousins. He's nowhere near as intelligent.

I'm pretty sure that neanderthal man was a more tolerant and compassionate being too.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6555 on: 13 August, 2023, 12:33:56 pm »
Our not even a little bit esteemed The Home Secretary for this piece of rank and stinking stool water:

Quote from: Chinchilla The Hun
My thoughts and prayers are with those affected by the tragic loss of life in the Channel today.

Now, normally when your country is being “invaded”, which Josef Gerbils assures us it is, you rejoice in the news of the invaders being killed utterly to DETH but with that goes the risk of the Tories being perceived as the “nasty party” and even Heinrich Hamster is self-aware enough to realise that doing so might be a PR blunder.  Better to sit this one out, Cruella.

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #6556 on: 13 August, 2023, 01:35:11 pm »
I did appreciate the work of the satirist at Auntie Beeb who chose a snap of Cruella beaming from ear to ear to accompany that quote when it was displayed on the television news.  I may be reading too much into it, but ...
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #6557 on: 23 August, 2023, 10:21:17 am »
Swivel-eyed Suzy doing her best to alienate large swathes of the London population...

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2023/aug/22/tory-london-mayor-candidate-criticised-notting-hill-carnival

I'm kind of happy about this - she's doing her best to make herself unelectable. Which is good.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

« Reply #6558 on: 26 August, 2023, 10:14:32 am »
The misogynistic, entitled, ignorant, tone deaf Spanish FA.

« Reply #6559 on: 26 August, 2023, 11:37:52 am »
PB I totally agree.  Putting your hands behind somebodies head and pulling them towards you is a sexual assault in my book.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #6560 on: 26 August, 2023, 12:13:55 pm »
And threatening to sue the ladies because they have the temerity to protest against the unwanted behaviour.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #6561 on: 26 August, 2023, 02:00:37 pm »
Unusual for FIFA to step in apparently on the right side.   Might have to get the popcorn ready for a bit of a dust up between the Spanish FA and FIFA. 

Never expected this.

« Reply #6562 on: 27 August, 2023, 07:49:07 pm »
I have not followed this closely enough to comment really.
Seems to me that
1 it's not good form to kiss people on the lips if you are not already at least on a flirting basis
2 moreso if colleagues
3 even worse if you are their boss
But really it was poorly handled.  He should have said he misread the situation and is sorry, would prob have been brushed under the rug.
simplicity, truth, equality, peace

« Reply #6563 on: 28 August, 2023, 09:26:40 am »
Agree but folk have a tendency to keep on digging the hole rather than accept their mistakes.

« Reply #6564 on: 28 August, 2023, 02:39:43 pm »
I've just seen a headline saying that his Mum is going on hunger strike in support of his position.  I think this has now strayed into 'you couldn't make it up' territory.

« Reply #6565 on: 29 August, 2023, 12:07:20 am »
I've just seen a headline saying that his Mum is going on hunger strike in support of his position.  I think this has now strayed into 'you couldn't make it up' territory.
Correction: apparently she has locked herself a church in order to reinforce the validity of her argument. This has now gone way beyond anything anyone could possibly make up.

« Reply #6566 on: 29 August, 2023, 02:45:25 pm »
These people. https://x.com/mrjacklowe/status/1696432901737337057

Take your stuff home.
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

« Reply #6567 on: 29 August, 2023, 06:34:38 pm »
Humans are unfathomably stupid and selfish don't ya think?

« Reply #6568 on: 29 August, 2023, 10:18:25 pm »
Take your stuff home.
A bit old fashioned I know, but I wonder how you can afford to chuck a tent after one use.
simplicity, truth, equality, peace

quixoticgeek

• Mostly Harmless
« Reply #6569 on: 29 August, 2023, 10:24:06 pm »
Take your stuff home.
A bit old fashioned I know, but I wonder how you can afford to chuck a tent after one use.

I have a tent I got at decathlon for €20. I use it for festivals on the basis that I don't care if it gets completely trashed.

J
--
Beer, bikes, and backpacking
http://b.42q.eu/

« Reply #6570 on: 29 August, 2023, 10:28:20 pm »
Some of these tents cost less than the takeaway that the owners consumed whilst in it.

I remember encountering a £10 Tesco tent whilst camping in Orkney a few years back.  The wind blew and the guy line loops just pulled from the tent leaving holes in the seams. 

The tent itself was just a shelter to them.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6571 on: 30 August, 2023, 01:48:37 am »
Whoever it was that left a plastic bag full of assorted rubbish just lying on the ground at the Sacagawea Monument on the Standing Rock Indian Reservation.  I hope the vultures get you.

ian

« Reply #6572 on: 30 August, 2023, 02:07:03 pm »
Some of these tents cost less than the takeaway that the owners consumed whilst in it.

I remember encountering a £10 Tesco tent whilst camping in Orkney a few years back.  The wind blew and the guy line loops just pulled from the tent leaving holes in the seams. 

The tent itself was just a shelter to them.

It’s not just the tents though, it’s the rubbish and other crap they couldn’t even be bothered bagging up.

« Reply #6573 on: 30 August, 2023, 02:18:51 pm »
Take your stuff home.

I have a tent I got at decathlon for €20. I use it for festivals on the basis that I don't care if it gets completely trashed.

J

But would you just abandon it if it did?
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

quixoticgeek

• Mostly Harmless
« Reply #6574 on: 30 August, 2023, 02:20:56 pm »

But would you just abandon it if it did?

No. Cos I'm not an arsehole.

I just wouldn't be upset if I had to take it over to a bin to dump.

J
--
Beer, bikes, and backpacking
http://b.42q.eu/