Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 896491 times)

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #6750 on: 25 December, 2023, 01:02:10 am »
Also, getting a spokesdroid to deliver the “apology” is the act of a Hyper-Twat.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #6751 on: 25 December, 2023, 10:47:38 am »
Well, maybe not in the super category, but my neighbour who, despite having lived in the same house for over 25 years, still manages to set off his burglar alarm (which he’s had all that time) with depressing regulatory and then faff about resetting it. He’s just done it again.
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #6752 on: 25 December, 2023, 12:17:16 pm »
Also, getting a spokesdroid to deliver the “apology” is the act of a Hyper-Twat.
I do wonder if these ‘people’ even know (or care) that an apology is being made on their behalf when I read that a spokesdroid for ST has made such.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6753 on: 29 December, 2023, 10:09:43 am »
Seems some naughty types on the Internets, that they have now, are vandalising noted Super-Twat and alleged MP Johnny Mercer's Wikinaccurate bio, changing all occurrences of “Mercer” to “Minge”.  This is what happens when you have a tantrum after getting involved in a Xitter spat with Carol Vorderman.  La Vorders merely asked why homelessness among ex-Services had reason by 14% when Minge Mercer had promised to eradicate it.

« Reply #6754 on: 29 December, 2023, 11:08:03 am »
On 27 December 2023 Mercer was accused, by his constituency Labour opponent Fred Thomas, of failing to meet his pledge of ending involuntary veterans' homelessness, when the number was actually rising by 14%. When Carol Vorderman retweeted this Mercer responded by tweeting "You are both deliberately misleading people. For clicks. Because that makes your shit lonely life feel better. No-one normal really cares about your view. They think you’re mad.
Move Faster and Bake Things

« Reply #6755 on: 29 December, 2023, 11:34:23 am »
On 27 December 2023 Mercer was accused, by his constituency Labour opponent Fred Thomas, of failing to meet his pledge of ending involuntary veterans' homelessness, when the number was actually rising by 14%. When Carol Vorderman retweeted this Mercer responded by tweeting "You are both deliberately misleading people. For clicks. Because that makes your shit lonely life feel better. No-one normal really cares about your view. They think you’re mad.
He seems nice.

« Reply #6756 on: 29 December, 2023, 12:54:28 pm »
We'll, he is a conservative mp
simplicity, truth, equality, peace

« Reply #6757 on: 29 December, 2023, 02:30:05 pm »
His wife has deleted her account, and he’s taking time away from soshul meeja ostensibly because his hard working staff are being abused. That being his wife perhaps?

« Reply #6758 on: 29 December, 2023, 06:41:31 pm »
"No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch."

« Reply #6759 on: 29 December, 2023, 07:01:48 pm »

« Reply #6760 on: 29 December, 2023, 07:20:13 pm »
Have we had James Daley yet?
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/dec/29/tory-mp-james-daly-struggling-children-bury-north-crap-parents

I wonder what his parents think of him?

Anyway,

In December 2023 he attracted criticism when he claimed that most struggling children in his constituency are the "products of crap parents".[11]

References
External links
Last edited 15 minutes ago by Favonian

Nice one, Favonian

Move Faster and Bake Things

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #6761 on: 30 December, 2023, 10:31:03 am »
Liz Truss. 
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6762 on: 30 December, 2023, 10:34:17 am »
Ninja'd by TheLurker :(

Edit: also the Downing Street spokesdroid who claimed Mister Tony Blair had a resignation honours list.  He drew one up but it was never submitted.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #6763 on: 30 December, 2023, 11:41:01 am »
Liz Truss.

The lack of self awareness is astonishing.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6764 on: 01 January, 2024, 12:52:21 pm »
Difficult to credit that it’s been more than two years since “New Conservative” MP and shoeless pregnant cookery fangrrl Miriam Cates was last nominated, but she earns the first one of the New Year with this:

Quote from: Mad Miriam
What is the end goal of the childcare arms race?

“Instead of competing to offer more state-funded childcare as a sticking plaster on cost-of-living challenges, we should address structural reasons why family budgets are now so stretched.”

Unfortunately she’s turned off drive-by comments on her Xitter account so angry proles can’t tell her where to look for those “structural reasons”.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6765 on: 04 January, 2024, 10:17:25 am »
Failed London mayoral candidate inexplicably given a life peerage for partying during lockdown Shaun Bailey, come on down!

Quote from: Shaun The Sexist
Carol Vorderman tries to be a serious political commentator.  But if you look at her on instagram it’s all pictures of her bum and her boobs.  She can’t be both.

Natch he was on GBeebies when he voiced this industrial-strength arse gravy.

« Reply #6766 on: 04 January, 2024, 10:30:45 am »
Failed London mayoral candidate inexplicably given a life peerage for partying during lockdown Shaun Bailey, come on down!

Quote from: Shaun The Sexist
Carol Vorderman tries to be a serious political commentator.  But if you look at her on instagram it’s all pictures of her bum and her boobs.  She can’t be both.

Natch he was on GBeebies when he voiced this industrial-strength arse gravy.
Supertanskii has a good take on all this twattishness.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #6767 on: 08 January, 2024, 04:23:43 pm »
Sunak

Cut disability benefits so he can buy votes with an income tax cut.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #6768 on: 08 January, 2024, 04:42:27 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-67912483

There's good money to be made by profiting from people's addictions and ruining live sport with wall-to-wall advertising for your parasitic activities.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #6769 on: 08 January, 2024, 06:01:26 pm »
Sunak

Cut disability benefits so he can buy votes with an income tax cut.

BONG!

« Reply #6770 on: 08 January, 2024, 06:06:24 pm »

There's good money to be made by profiting from people's addictions and ruining live sport with wall-to-wall advertising for your parasitic activities.
Parasitic even on the company
The boss of Bet365 was paid around £221m during its last financial year, despite the gambling giant reporting a significant loss.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #6771 on: 09 January, 2024, 02:19:27 am »
Amateur thug and professional misogynist Joey Barton is still at it.  His great-grandfather got a medal in WW1 which means Barton is entitled to slag off women who have the temerity to comment on men’s foopball.

My great-uncle Fred was killed utterly to DETH in WW1 which in my book trumps a poxy medal.  I say Alex Scott and her colleagues can comment on whatever the fuck they like and Barton can get in the sea with the other turds.

« Reply #6772 on: 09 January, 2024, 11:37:56 am »

You would hope there is a special hell reserved for people like this.

« Reply #6773 on: 10 January, 2024, 09:15:03 am »
Amateur thug and professional misogynist Joey Barton is still at it.  His great-grandfather got a medal in WW1 which means Barton is entitled to slag off women who have the temerity to comment on men’s foopball.

My great-uncle Fred was killed utterly to DETH in WW1 which in my book trumps a poxy medal.  I say Alex Scott and her colleagues can comment on whatever the fuck they like and Barton can get in the sea with the other turds.
Agreed. My grandfather rose from underage bike courier in WW1 to motorbike to RFC sergeant (not officer material), gassed twice, crashed twice, one off an ace and 2 medals. Barton can get stuffed.

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #6774 on: 10 January, 2024, 09:17:48 am »
My grandfathers were both in reserved occupations (factory and docks) but Joey Barton can still FOAD  ;)
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.