Author Topic: Scottish FA appoint racist, sexist, homophobe as their head honcho...  (Read 1732 times)

... Malky Mackay - no moral compass.

As a Scot myself, I hope they fare direly under his regime.

He is representative of all that is bullying, regressive and stupid about football.

Jaded

• The Codfather
  • Formerly known as Jaded
Re: Scottish FA appoint racist, sexist, homophobe as their head honcho...
« Reply #1 on: 15 December, 2016, 09:07:57 pm »
I read that he was a reformed character and also was a good candidate because he had good experience of racism and sexism  ???
It is simpler than it looks.

LEE

• "Shut Up Jens" - Legs.
« Reply #2 on: 16 December, 2016, 10:08:18 am »
It's based on various texts and comments he made. (To paraphrase what he actually said/texted..."He's a Gay Snake", "Tight-fisted Jew", "Chinkys eating dogs", "I bet you wouldn't mind givin' her one")

He's 44 years old but, it seems, with the vocabulary of a 1970's stand-up comedian.

I always think that, whatever "re-education" they receive, people who talk like that tend to carry on thinking like that.

They always seem to feel the need to preface an insult with a colour, race or gender.  Don't get me wrong, if someone's a tight-fisted wanker then feel free to mention it.  It's when they preface a (possible) fact about someone with the unnecessary Race/Colour/Gender/Orientation that helps you recognise these people.

Scottish wanker*

*I'm joking...obviously...to make the point.
Some people say I'm self-obsessed but that's enough about them.

« Reply #3 on: 16 December, 2016, 01:17:04 pm »
... Malky Mackay - no moral compass.

As a Scot myself, I hope they fare direly under his regime.

He is representative of all that is bullying, regressive and stupid about football.

"SFA chief executive Stewart Regan ....  that Mackay could be a "force for good"."

He's old school and hence a good fit.