Author Topic: Bryton 50,help needed, transferring a gpx file  (Read 1663 times)

Bryton 50,help needed, transferring a gpx file
« on: 10 May, 2012, 08:10:53 am »
I have tried numerous attempts to use the Bryton bridge to map a route(using IE7) and on every occasion it has locked up,so i have mapped a route using 'MAP MY RIDE' when i then try to save the data it fails to save(i guess i need a gpx programme/software?) and various threads on the internet tell me i am unable to import a gpx to a Bryton50 but i seem to think i have been told on here it is possible?
My questions are
1.Do i need to down load something to enable me to save a created route on Map My Ride (to save as a gpx)
2.How do i then import that file on to my device?
I have lost countless hours of valuable sleep time and if  i dont manage to sort this tonight it looks as though i will not be riding on Saturday  :(

Re: Bryton 50,help needed, transferring a gpx file
« Reply #1 on: 10 May, 2012, 10:24:03 pm »
After many lost hours of sleep i have managed to plot a route and actually get it on to the GPS!
i eventually gave up with the Bryton site as it kept locking up and used 'map my route'.I had the added bonus of having to strip the Bryton software off the PC and load it again before the route would download.Fingers crossed my GPS experience improves from here  :-\