Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 868871 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #2600 on: 07 September, 2017, 04:52:21 pm »
Rees Mogg is a pompous, patronising prig.

that's putting it rather politely

I popped into add him to the Hall of Shame but naturally I've been beaten to it.

What an utter @*!$):<^

« Reply #2601 on: 07 September, 2017, 06:08:01 pm »
Rees Mogg of course suffers from the Catholic pro-life paradox. On the one hand, a life begins at conception and only God can give or take life. On the other hand, his chosen faith needlessly condemns millions to die from AIDS as a result on their failure to support the use of condoms. Presumably this is ok, because the Pope said so and his word is God's word but even so, they need to do a cost/benefit analysis here.
They weren't so fussy about life when they were crusading, or burning "witches", or throwing babies corpses in cess pits in Ireland etc. Pope Urban II wrote the Tony Blair rule book on "just war".

« Reply #2602 on: 14 September, 2017, 01:05:33 am »
Martin Shkreli -
https://www.ft.com/content/693ad306-9b6d-11e6-8f9b-70e3cabccfae
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/09/martin-shkreli-suspended-from-twitter-for-alleged-harrassment-of-lauren-duca

Not only does he behave like a parody of a heartless money-grubbing capitalist, but he's also a creepy weirdo.
That guy has serious issues.  What a nob.

Well, yes. I think he's featured in this thread before for some reason...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/04/martin-shkreli-guilty-securities-fraud-new-york

Oh dear, how sad, never mind...

More on everyone's favourite price-gouging pharma douchebro - bail has been revoked, he's off to the big house, pending sentencing in January. 

A judge jailed former pharmaceuticals company CEO Martin Shkreli on Wednesday after finding that he violated his bail on a securities fraud conviction with a social media posting she agreed posed a threat to Hillary Clinton.

Defense attorneys had argued at a hearing in federal court in Brooklyn that the post by Shkreli, offering a $5,000 bounty to anyone who could grab him one of Clinton’s hairs while she’s on a book tour, was political satire. But U.S. District Judge Kiyo Matsumoto didn’t see the humor, saying the offer could be taken seriously by fellow Clinton detractors.

The Clinton offer could be viewed as “a solicitation of an assault,” the judge said before revoking Shkreli’s $5 million bail.

Shkreli, who is best known for hiking up the price of a life-saving drug and for trolling his critics on social media, was found guilty last month on charges, unrelated to the price-fixing scandal, that he cheated investors in two failed hedge funds he ran. The defense had argued that investors got their original investments back and even made hefty profits.

Shkreli faces up to 20 years in prison at sentencing, set for Jan. 16.

https://apnews.com/fb8d75c32c704f5190996f81c8c69f2b/Pharma-Bro-Martin-Shkreli-has-bail-revoked,-heads-to-jail

(Morgan Freeman voice): Martin Shkreli crawled through five football fields worth of shit, but hilariously drowned 3 inches from freedom.
https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/908117656443674624

Feel free to again channel your inner Battery Sergeant Major Williams...
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

« Reply #2603 on: 15 September, 2017, 08:31:19 am »
It says more about the 'America Dream' than about just on individually.

One person's dream made from the nightmares of thousands.
Move Faster and Bake Things

« Reply #2604 on: 19 September, 2017, 04:18:34 pm »
It must have been all of a few hours since his last nomination, but Piers "Moron" Morgan (Who is a Colossal Bell End) needs calling out. Again.

This time, he has been tennisplaining to a 49-time Grand Slam champion. No, seriously...

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/887335192821731329

Piers Morgan says Jeremy Corbyn started speaking Spanish to Arsenal star Hector Bellerin to 'shut him out of the conversation'

According to Mr Morgan’s Daily Mail column, he had been seated at the same table as Mr Bellerin, and earlier in the evening had been talking to him about Arsenal’s recent run of poor form.

He wrote: “Later, fellow Arsenal fan Jeremy Corbyn came over to speak to him. When I tried to interrupt, the Labour leader – whose wife is Mexican – promptly switched to fluent Spanish to shut me out of the conversation.”

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #2605 on: 19 September, 2017, 06:34:29 pm »
Points, laughs.
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #2606 on: 20 September, 2017, 07:37:33 am »
You missed a couple of points. ;)

Collosal Bell End Piers Morgan says Jeremy Corbyn started speaking Spanish to Arsenal star Hector Bellerin to 'shut him out of the conversation'

According to Mr Morgan*’s Daily Mail column, he had been seated at the same table as Mr Bellerin, and earlier in the evening had been talking to him about Arsenal’s recent run of poor form.

*Who is a Collosal Bell End
He wrote: “Later, fellow Arsenal fan Jeremy Corbyn came over to speak to him. When I tried to interrupt, the Labour leader – whose wife is Mexican – promptly switched to fluent Spanish to shut me out of the conversation.”
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

« Reply #2607 on: 20 September, 2017, 09:14:59 am »
Lewis Hamilton.

I have absolutely no problem with him choosing to go vegan but to claim that he is concerned about emissions and that emissions from animals exceeds those from cars is kinda missing the big point.  Most people on the planet farm animals for food and thus their own survival.  Driving a big, fast, polluting car or flying half way round the world in your private ozone slayer is really just being a bit of a spoiled brat rich hypocrite.  Both you and your PR haven't really thought through your message chum.

Give up your ICE toys, campaign and live the right way and then I'll take notice of you.

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #2608 on: 20 September, 2017, 11:58:03 am »
The investment manager from Blackrock who, on this morning's Today programme, was asked whether he had ever accidentally ordered something he didn't want when shopping online and responded with: "I'm married, so I don't have to deal with that sort of thing".
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes
« Reply #2609 on: 20 September, 2017, 03:35:07 pm »
Lewis Hamilton.

<SNIP>

FTFY

The rest of the post is superfluous . . .
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.

« Reply #2610 on: 20 September, 2017, 03:51:09 pm »
Lewis Hamilton.

<SNIP>

FTFY

The rest of the post is superfluous . . .

He's no more of a twat than most of them.  The right wing gutter press like to run their anti coloured, anti working class hate campaign against him but I can ignore that.   But the 'save the planet' thing really does beggar belief.

I'm wondering if he'll be moving to Formula E in 2019 when Mercedes are rumoured to be entering the fray.

« Reply #2611 on: 20 September, 2017, 05:30:27 pm »
The investment manager from Blackrock who, on this morning's Today programme, was asked whether he had ever accidentally ordered something he didn't want when shopping online and responded with: "I'm married, so I don't have to deal with that sort of thing".

Mrs A is married, so she doesn't have to deal with that sort of thing..  Currently she wants to know when the printer cartridges are going to get here.  Now I am thinking I hope I have ordered the right ones.. If not then I will be the super-twat :o

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #2612 on: 20 September, 2017, 08:36:21 pm »

My (married) brother works for Blackrock. I don't think he was on the radio this morning.
His wife is a formidable organiser. I think my brother is a nice chap.

But I would say that, wouldn't I?

« Reply #2613 on: 22 September, 2017, 02:37:59 pm »
Tom Elvidge of Uber:

Shallow rhetoric not once referencing the reasons that their operators licence is not being 'renewed'. 

How about telling the world what you are doing to address the issues and apologising for being a bunch of super twats?

« Reply #2614 on: 28 September, 2017, 11:32:35 pm »
Have we had the B-movie star turned Trumpling-cum-poleznyy durak Stephen Seagal yet?

If not, here's an article that explains why the man who now appears to be masquerading as Sebastian Gorka's stunt double warrants a mention in this thread. But as you will see, Seagal being a douchebag is merely the bonus reason for posting... ;)

(Article quote edited for accuracy)

Quote from: The Daily Beast
Seeing a washed-up star’s name trending on Twitter is a scary thing. That formerly famous person you basically forgot about could be dead—or, worse, ranting to Piers Morgan (Who is a Colossal Bell End) about his good friend Vladimir Putin.

During Wednesday’s edition of Good Morning Britain, two white men connected via Skype to express their shared disappointment in NFL players who are taking a knee in protest of police brutality and racial inequality. What set this particular interview apart from legions of similarly structured cable news shows were the two players: London sewer monster Piers Morgan (Who is a Colossal Bell End), and ’80s action hero Steven Seagal. Even for a Piers "Colossal Bell End" Morgan interview—the man has made a career out of getting mad at female celebrities for showing too much cleavage—this exchange is painful.

To summarize: Seagal, speaking live from Russia, squints through a pair of comically small glasses to condemn “Obama-ites” and “the enemies within” America. He goes on to say that, while he believes in free speech, he doesn’t believe in these football players’ “outrageous, disgusting” protest, adding, “I myself have risked my life countless times for the American flag and I don’t understand or agree with this kind of behavior.”

When Piers Morgan (Who is a Colossal Bell End) asks—in a rare moment of lucidity—how anyone can take Seagal’s patriotism seriously when he’s literally Skyping in from Russia, the 65-year-old actor responds, “Every country is involved in espionage…However, for anyone to think that Vladimir Putin had anything to do with fixing the elections or even that the Russians have that kind of technology is stupid.” He blames the Russian collusion story on propaganda, before concluding that, “Russia and America should be great allies.” Then he and Piers (Who is a Colossal Bell End) seamlessly transition into a conversation about Seagal’s new kung fu movie.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/how-steven-seagal-transformed-into-a-bond-villain?via=twitter_page
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

mcshroom

• Mushroom
« Reply #2615 on: 03 October, 2017, 08:35:13 pm »
Another nomination for Boris Johnson: -

Boris Johnson in new gaffe storm after saying Libyan city can be the next Dubai once they 'clear the dead bodies away'
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-new-gaffe-storm-11282390

FFS you are the Foreign Secretary. You are supposed to be our representative to the world!
Climbs like a sprinter, sprints like a climber!

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #2616 on: 03 October, 2017, 08:38:26 pm »
FFS you are the Foreign Secretary. You are supposed to be our representative to the world!

It's easier to think of him as Prince Philip's stand-in.

« Reply #2617 on: 03 October, 2017, 08:56:02 pm »

It's easier to think of him as Prince Philip's stand-in.

And now it all makes sense.  Sort of ... 

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #2618 on: 04 October, 2017, 10:06:04 am »
It must be a couple of days at least since Jeremy Rhyming-Slang got nominated, but his statement to the Tory conference yesterday that the NHS was actually a Tory thing ranks alongside "I'll still respect you in the morning" and "the cheque is in the post" on the list of Twatty Things that are Clearly Bollocks.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #2619 on: 28 October, 2017, 12:49:03 pm »
Michael Gove.  And he thinks that he might have his dignity intact after his shameful involvement in the brexit referendum and Borisgate?   Mwahahahahahahaha!

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #2620 on: 28 October, 2017, 12:56:08 pm »
Either way, he finished it off by making rape jokes on the Toady programme.

« Reply #2621 on: 28 October, 2017, 01:02:28 pm »
Hence my comment.  What a mega super twat! 

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #2622 on: 06 November, 2017, 01:38:27 pm »
Peter Hitchens, Charles Moore...

:facepalm:
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #2623 on: 10 November, 2017, 05:16:42 pm »
Giles Coren. Fat shaming is bad. Fat shaming your son is unbelievable. And a bonus point for "there are uses for a fat woman."
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

« Reply #2624 on: 10 November, 2017, 05:56:15 pm »
Giles Coren. Fat shaming is bad. Fat shaming your son is unbelievable. And a bonus point for "there are uses for a fat woman."
I'd never heard of him until this. Unpleasant little oik, isn't he? Really surprising that the talented and amusing Victoria Coren Mitchel is his sister.
<i>Marmite slave</i>