Author Topic: Bank Holiday May Day Chiltern Audaxes - Limited Entries left  (Read 1672 times)

Thanks for all of the entries, which have been great and  the weather forecast even looks decent! I rode both routes over the weekend and it is all good in the hood!

There are now only limited places left for both the 200km (A Ride Called Quest) and 100km (Spoke On The Water) rides and entries are scheduled to close on Thursday night (3rd May).

It looks as though it is likely to be another sell out this year and there will definitely be no entries on the day I'm afraid.

See y'all on Monday (or maybe on LWL).

Re: Bank Holiday May Day Chiltern Audaxes - Limited Entries left
« Reply #1 on: 01 May, 2018, 07:28:16 pm »
Hi Dave,
I have entered Spoke on the Water and cannot find links to a routesheet or a GPX for the event. Do you have them?
Events I am running: 5th September 2021, the unseasonal Wellesden Reliability; HOPEFULLY Early April 2022, 3 Down London - New Forest 300K Audax;

« Reply #2 on: 02 May, 2018, 11:35:33 am »
Hi Ian,
I have emailed everyone the GPX, there are no links as I email everyone.
I've checked on the AUK Organiser's portal and PAYPAL and for some reason the PAYPAL payment hasn't been completed.....hence it didn't appear on my PayPal account.....if you can check your end and we can sort it out between us.

« Reply #3 on: 02 May, 2018, 02:52:02 pm »
Now sorted, thanks Ian, look forward to seeing you on the day.

GPX etc about to be emailed to you.

D

Re: Bank Holiday May Day Chiltern Audaxes - SOLD OUT
« Reply #4 on: 04 May, 2018, 05:13:01 pm »
May Day Chiltern Audaxes: Entries closed, completely sold out and no entries on the line I'm afraid.

See ya on Monday.

« Reply #5 on: 09 May, 2018, 05:29:08 am »
Some snaps from Monday's May Day Chiltern Audaxes. Thanks for all the kind emails, we enjoyed having you along for the ride. All the host venues commented on how nice the riders were!
The Pre Ride Build Up at the Chiltern May Day Audaxes 7  ,

Hambledon Lock 2  ,

Ealing's finest leaving Marlow Control  ,

The Pre Ride Build Up at the Chiltern May Day Audaxes 1  ,

Windsor Great Park 2 ,

Longridge Activity Centre Control 2  ,

After completing the May Day Chiltern Audax 100  ,

Westerladies 2  ,