Author Topic: [LEL17] Christmas Greetings.  (Read 2140 times)

[LEL17] Christmas Greetings.
« on: 25 December, 2016, 12:27:59 am »

The road over Yad Moss is just about visible in the background.

Re: Christmas Greetings.
« Reply #1 on: 25 December, 2016, 01:08:22 am »
And the same to you, Damon!  Did Heather manage to raise the taxi?!

Merry Christmas to all!

Peter

« Reply #2 on: 25 December, 2016, 07:23:16 am »
Happy Christmas to you both.

And everyone else

Have a great day, all the best.

« Reply #3 on: 26 December, 2016, 08:32:20 am »
And many thanks for the wonderful Audax videos on YouTube. I only discovered them a month or so ago. I'm a fan.

« Reply #4 on: 07 January, 2017, 06:15:38 pm »
A nice day out today at the Yorkshire Dales National Park Hedgelaying Competition. Heather's 60th Birthday, so she was able to use her present of a Husqvarna 435 chainsaw. She was third in the Champion's class. I did a bit of filming, as I've had an operation for a detached retina.

I've been at the Audax filming for a long time now, starting with LEL 2001. I looked back at the first video I put on Youtube. A promotion for LEL 2009 from LEL 2005 footage. A world before headcams, GPS, Strava, Facebook and Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsv_H03tlRs

« Reply #5 on: 07 January, 2017, 10:43:04 pm »
Heather's 60th Birthday, so she was able to use her present of a Husqvarna 435 chainsaw. She was third in the Champion's class.

And I thought it was just North American lumberjack types who thought chainsaws were great presents for their spouses.
Once she has used it a bit more, maybe she'll move up in the rankings.

And, Damon, I must give you credit for attracting me to LEL, and thus my entry for this year.  I hope that in early August I still have the same warm feelings!