Author Topic: Thank you all so much  (Read 918 times)

Thank you all so much
« on: 21 July, 2008, 09:39:41 am »
for the "Well Done" messages on the "Have you been out" thread. I am tickled pink to read them. It was an emotional day for me all round. In some respects just another ride, I was confident of extending my range to 133miles, I'd done 105 miles on my own in appalling conditions a few weeks prior. I wasn't sure how I'd feel going round the corner, I was surprised by my reaction to it, a mixture of joy, relief, pride. Once my card is validated I'll have some points on the board, so to use the words of my clubmate I am officially "back in circulation", but I still have some way to go to get to where I would like to be. Small steps though, careful, calculated build up. Hopefully I will continue to progress for a full Audaxing year in 2009.

Thanks to everyone for your support on here, sometimes it's been tendered without you knowing it. I hope to see many of you on rides over the next few months, I look forward to it.

Elleigh

Re: Thank you all so much
« Reply #1 on: 21 July, 2008, 09:42:50 am »
Have another well done from me. 

Well done, that is amazing :)

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #2 on: 21 July, 2008, 09:46:01 am »
:) :) :) :) :)
Getting there...

« Reply #3 on: 21 July, 2008, 10:39:18 pm »
Fantastic stuff :)  well done!  Really pleased to hear that you are "back in circulation"!

vince

« Reply #4 on: 21 July, 2008, 10:43:53 pm »
Good stuff. Although to the untrained eye you did not seem to be still recuperating at the Pie Run. Now, what about a nice flat spin out to Skegness  :D