Author Topic: "Posh" winter bib tight recommendations.  (Read 1227 times)

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
"Posh" winter bib tight recommendations.
« on: 03 February, 2013, 07:58:32 am »
My De Marchi Thermo Shield bib longs (10 winters and a lot of miles later) are on their last legs. Unfortunately De Marchi no longer seems to sell/make the ThermoShield so I need suggestions for something that will be similarly durable and warm. 

I'm not averse to cheap (ie paying no more than I absolutely have to) and I have seen the the replies to TC's post, but I'd rather spend 70 to 80 quid (say) for 10 years use than 30 quid every couple of years.
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

Re: "Posh" winter bib tight recommendations.
« Reply #1 on: 03 February, 2013, 08:14:14 am »
I've been very pleased with my Endura Thermolite Clip bib longs. Also the non clip ones seem good too. More comfy that my Assos ones.

Biggsy

• A bodge too far
  • Twit @iceblinker
    • My stuff on eBay
« Reply #2 on: 03 February, 2013, 02:17:06 pm »
I had Castelli ones that lasted the best part of ten years, finally replaced with Lusso Thermo Repel.  Lusso stuff is well made and better than the price suggests, and British.
●●●  My eBay items  ●●●  Twitter  ●●●

« Reply #3 on: 03 February, 2013, 03:49:35 pm »
Gore

Tail End Charlie

« Reply #4 on: 03 February, 2013, 06:33:32 pm »
Chain Reaction have some Campag ones half price at the mo. Bought a pair (£70) I think they are the Gemini ones and they are good.
Rose Bikes do some very good ones aswell, their own brand about £55.

MercuryKev

• Maxin' n Audaxin'
« Reply #5 on: 03 February, 2013, 09:19:50 pm »
If you're looking for proper posh, I really like my Rapha deep Winter tights: http://www.rapha.cc/deep-winter-tights