Author Topic: n-1  (Read 2084 times)

Auntie Helen

• 6 Wheels in Germany
n-1
« on: 23 January, 2010, 01:08:37 pm »
So it's goodbye to the Trike... Uncle James's Trice QNT has now moved to greener pastures where it may well get used more.

Watch this space for Jellied of this forum on three wheels...
My blog on cycling in Germany and eating German cake – http://www.auntiehelen.co.uk

Cudzoziemiec

• Ride adventurously and stop for a brew.
Re: n-1
« Reply #1 on: 05 February, 2010, 09:04:57 pm »
So you will no longer be a Liegedreiradfahrerin but a ???radfahrerin.
Riding a concrete path through the nebulous and chaotic future.

Auntie Helen

• 6 Wheels in Germany
« Reply #2 on: 05 February, 2010, 10:45:17 pm »
Nope, because I still have my Liegedreirad. I suppose previously I was a Liegesechsradfahrerin, but not both at the same time of course...
My blog on cycling in Germany and eating German cake – http://www.auntiehelen.co.uk

woollypigs

• Mr Peli
    • woollypigs
« Reply #3 on: 05 February, 2010, 11:41:12 pm »
AH now that is sad news :(

But as there is always a silver lining, I spoke to Jellied and from what I heard he was well happy with his n+1 or rather n+2 that day, lucky git.
Current mood: AARRRGGGGHHHHH !!! #bollockstobrexit

jellied

• skip to the end
    • Ealing Bike Hub
« Reply #4 on: 10 February, 2010, 01:34:23 pm »
To right!  I saw the Hase trike on sale a few days again and had to bite my tongue.

I went for a spin around the locale last weekend - utterly impractical for the urban landscape but who cares! Who would have thought one could have so much for without drugs.

Looking forward to some long summer rides out west.
A shitter and a giggler.

Cudzoziemiec

• Ride adventurously and stop for a brew.
« Reply #5 on: 11 February, 2010, 09:11:00 pm »
Nope, because I still have my Liegedreirad. I suppose previously I was a Liegesechsradfahrerin, but not both at the same time of course...
That gives me an idea. A six-wheeled recumbent, three axles, hinged in the middle...  ;D
Riding a concrete path through the nebulous and chaotic future.

Sigurd Mudtracker

« Reply #6 on: 11 February, 2010, 09:45:21 pm »
To right!  I saw the Hase trike on sale a few days again and had to bite my tongue.

I went for a spin around the locale last weekend - utterly impractical for the urban landscape but who cares! Who would have thought one could have so much for without drugs.

Looking forward to some long summer rides out west.

The solution is clear - get the Kettwiesel (as well) and you have the perfect urban recumbent trike.  They're not too shabby on the open road either.