General Category > PBP

AUK points

(1/6) > >>

Feanor:
Does PBP get picked up automagically by the AUK system, or do you need to make a claim?
Or does some dedicated soul trawl through the results manually data-mining for AUK members?

I kind of assumed it was automatic, but looking at my Inscription, I don't see any AUK membership number; just my local club affiliation.

jsabine:
I don't think it's automated as such, but the Recorder normally does a damn fine job of picking up AUK members and attributing points once ACP has published their first pass at a finishers list.

Start worrying once other folk have points and you haven't ... (But NB that if you have a hors délai finish, potentially subject to mitigating circumstances, you'll need to wait until these have been manually adjusted by ACP. That'll be in about January ...)

jakemcree:
How does it work if you're using PBP towards your RRTY?

postie:
Never had to claim any of my pbp rides before. They have just turned up at somepoint and when it does it wil have a date by it, so any rrty will be fine too.

Our recorder man is very good at this. So just wait give the man some time and all will be  fine .

Tomsk:
Remembered my FWC card this time! Douze Points :smug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version