Author Topic: [HAMR] Photos during the record attempt.  (Read 1577 times)

[HAMR] Photos during the record attempt.
« on: 26 December, 2014, 09:24:53 pm »
Is there a place for those with kit/interest to take pics of Steve during the ride? I'd be interested if dates/location were suitable.
Started audax with LEL & SR in 2013. Currently working on fitness and trying for a RRtY in 2024. Event organiser, Arrivée photo contributor & LEL controller

Re: Photos during the record attempt.
« Reply #1 on: 26 December, 2014, 10:24:02 pm »
The UMCA would like photos and films as a way of gathering evidence.
I did suggest to Alpe Deux who have sponsored me a merino wool jersey that they run a "Bad weather" themed photographic competition with one of their jerseys as a prize. They said they like the idea.

« Reply #2 on: 26 December, 2014, 10:27:58 pm »
The UMCA would like photos and films as a way of gathering evidence.
I did suggest to Alpe Deux who have sponsored me a merino wool jersey that they run a "Bad weather" themed photographic competition with one of their jerseys as a prize. They said they like the idea.
Great. How will those interested know where and when to be?
Started audax with LEL & SR in 2013. Currently working on fitness and trying for a RRtY in 2024. Event organiser, Arrivée photo contributor & LEL controller

« Reply #3 on: 26 December, 2014, 10:30:46 pm »
I'll have a live tracking device which will update my location every 2.5 minutes.
As far as I know anyone on line will be able to log on to the website and see it.

Karla

• car(e) free
    • Lost Byway - around the world by bike
« Reply #4 on: 26 December, 2014, 10:45:53 pm »
Potential photographers can also look at Steve's calendar which will often tell them his planned destination for a day, which will inform them what days he'll be coming to the area and thus be available for stalking shooting photography that day.