Author Topic: PERMANENTS-New Route Sheets for Old  (Read 1226 times)

3peaker

• RRTY Mad 42 up
PERMANENTS-New Route Sheets for Old
« on: 31 January, 2010, 04:33:11 pm »
In my Perm records I register: Card issue No, route sheet provided, date of registering and finally date ridden and time together with date sent for validation. That covers if lost in post.

I have many gaps in the latter boxes, which suggests many folk out there have not yet ridden.  I do not mind if you do or do not ride, although I do have a pile of SAEs just waiting for cards.  If you have any 'old' route sheets (and all mine are dated) you might want to email me to receive the current version. I do ride my routes and am in the process of including more inter-instruction distances based on OS mapping and GPS lapping.

I will cite my Cotswold Corker Perm as recently heavily updated and now starting in Bishops Cleeve (just like the Calendar event on 13 Feb).

Let me know the date of your R/S and Current r/s by return email. 

SteveP
SteveP

Promoting : Cheltenham Flyer 200, Cider with Rosie 150, Character Coln 100.

Re: PERMANENTS-New Route Sheets for Old
« Reply #1 on: 01 February, 2010, 09:05:58 am »
I am possibly one of the guilty ones that I have entered this perm but have not yet ridden.  To be honest, I don't actually think that I will get round to riding it.  Quite happy to have my name deleted from the list.

Organiser of Droitwich Cycling Club audaxes.  https://www.droitwichcyclingclub.co.uk/audax/