Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 867960 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #925 on: 23 June, 2014, 10:30:24 am »
No, it was for the total failure to report the Austerity march.

Yeah, was amazed at that. Still don't get why.
They either failed to notice 50 000 people outside their window, or somewhere, someone decided to keep quiet about it.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #926 on: 23 June, 2014, 11:04:39 am »
Is the BBC covered by FoI?
Getting there...

« Reply #927 on: 23 June, 2014, 11:42:14 am »
I dunno, but their charter obliges them to be unbiased.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #928 on: 23 June, 2014, 11:52:23 am »
That'll be the BBC where a former Tory Cabinet Minister is likely to be replaced by a former Tory MP  - one Tory peer for another - as Chairman.
Getting there...

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #929 on: 23 June, 2014, 12:17:51 pm »
Whatever one thinks of the BRITONS' Broadcasting Corporation, the Daily Mail thinks that it's a hotbed of revolutionary Trots.  Surely an institution which make the Daily Mail cry is a Good Thing.

And if the alternative is USAnian-stylee TV...
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #930 on: 23 June, 2014, 01:29:34 pm »
That is a tad like being grateful for the Tories, since they aren't the Tea Party...
Getting there...

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #931 on: 25 June, 2014, 06:21:04 am »
The ensuing chaos will be interesting to watch.
Been done. Safe and experienced drivers (copyright you know who) were recently allowed to park where they liked in Aberystwyth due to a dispute over whose job parking enforcement was and resulting removal of all penalties.

Result? Gridlock.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-16337908
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

« Reply #932 on: 25 June, 2014, 07:14:41 pm »
That'll be the BBC where a former Tory Cabinet Minister is likely to be replaced by a former Tory MP  - one Tory peer for another - as Chairman.
Well, as long as they don't call him or her a chair (spit!).
"A woman on a bicycle has all the world before her where to choose; she can go where she will, no man hindering." The Type-Writer Girl, 1897

« Reply #933 on: 09 July, 2014, 10:11:45 pm »
Our Glorious Democratically Elected Leader and Representative of All Hard-Working Families Ever, the one and only, Cam the Sham.

Dibdib

• Fat'n'slow
« Reply #934 on: 09 July, 2014, 10:21:33 pm »
Quote from: BBC News
Mr Gove said they should "stand up for education" rather than "standing up for their own pay and pensions".
(link)

(link)

"No further questions, m'lud..."

Rhys W

• I'm single, bilingual
    • Cardiff Ajax
« Reply #935 on: 09 July, 2014, 10:45:54 pm »
Any tory who whines pathetically about how they will be terribly inconvenienced by the strike. Hard-working families just want to go to work blah blah blah. That's the point, twat.

« Reply #936 on: 10 July, 2014, 09:27:32 am »
Any tory who whines pathetically about how they will be terribly inconvenienced by the strike. Hard-working families just want to go to work blah blah blah. That's the point, twat.

In that case, may I add Dominic Raab and Francis Maude to this self-serving pack of Tory motormouths?

I saw on FarceBook that Leanne Wood supports the strike. Da iawn, Leanne!

jogler

• mojo operandi
« Reply #937 on: 10 July, 2014, 12:22:47 pm »

The weather hereabouts is nice for a strike.
I'd like a job from which I could decide to strike or otherwise.

interzen

• Venture Altruist
  • Agent Orange
    • interzen.homeunix.org
« Reply #938 on: 10 July, 2014, 12:25:38 pm »
Cameron and Clegg, of course:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28237111

Cameron doubly so for playing a modified version of the "won't someone think of the children" card, to whit: PM asks if we want paedophiles and extremists to communicate without it being possible to intercept communications (no I don't, but I object to the dragnet-style approach that the gubbishment obviously prefers)

And someone needs to remind Spineless Nick about this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22719810

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #939 on: 10 July, 2014, 07:23:45 pm »
I thought paedophiles communicated at Monday Club meetings.
Getting there...

interzen

• Venture Altruist
  • Agent Orange
    • interzen.homeunix.org
« Reply #940 on: 10 July, 2014, 07:26:09 pm »
I thought paedophiles communicated at Monday Club meetings.
Nobody knows - they're too busy 'mislaying' documents.

« Reply #941 on: 10 July, 2014, 08:38:27 pm »
Bit like HMS Conqueror's log book like .......
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

« Reply #942 on: 10 July, 2014, 10:01:31 pm »

Was that water damaged as well?

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #943 on: 10 July, 2014, 10:29:22 pm »
That ghastly twat Grant Shapps was on C4 News tonight  :sick:

« Reply #944 on: 11 July, 2014, 01:16:21 pm »

The Secretary of State for Defence (Mr. Michael Heseltine)

During the Falklands campaign, HMS Conqueror kept an account containing detailed operational information which was used to compile the submarine's formal report of proceedings. This is a classified document and is in the possession of the Ministry of Defence.

The submarine's navigating officer also kept a "control room log" which records the latitude and longitude, distance run, course, speed and depth of the submarine at hourly intervals together with other routine readings. This document contains no tactical information. It has been mislaid and as it, too, is classified, a board of inquiry' is being held.

§ Mr. Davies

I am grateful to the Secretary of State for answering the question. His astonishing admission that he, his Department and the Navy, apparently, have lost—some unkind souls might say conveniently lost — the navigation log book not of some cross-channel ferry but of HMS Conqueror, is another extraordinary episode in the Government's pathetic attempts to explain away all the circumstances surrounding the sinking of the General Belgrano.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

« Reply #945 on: 11 July, 2014, 01:34:49 pm »
Canardly, thanks for that. I was aware of the controversy over the sinking of the General Belgrano, but not of the possibility that the MoD was/is/always will be archivally accident prone.

I was having a pop at the Foreign Office, which seems to be burdened with similar bad luck; documents relating to American use of the Diego Suarez base to facilitate "extraordinary rendition" seem to have been "lost", due to "water damage"

Beware of the leopard!

interzen

• Venture Altruist
  • Agent Orange
    • interzen.homeunix.org
« Reply #946 on: 11 July, 2014, 01:36:30 pm »
Luis Suarez - obviously being a racist biter is a lucrative line of work.

jogler

• mojo operandi
« Reply #947 on: 11 July, 2014, 02:42:18 pm »

The Secretary of State for Defence (Mr. Michael Heseltine)

During the Falklands campaign, HMS Conqueror kept an account containing detailed operational information which was used to compile the submarine's formal report of proceedings. This is a classified document and is in the possession of the Ministry of Defence.

The submarine's navigating officer also kept a "control room log" which records the latitude and longitude, distance run, course, speed and depth of the submarine at hourly intervals together with other routine readings. This document contains no tactical information. It has been mislaid and as it, too, is classified, a board of inquiry' is being held.

§ Mr. Davies

I simply do not believe that.
It's all tosh.Such things are not lost.
It's politics-speak for F uckOff,we ain't showing to nobody innit.

interzen

• Venture Altruist
  • Agent Orange
    • interzen.homeunix.org
« Reply #948 on: 12 July, 2014, 11:13:48 am »
Whilst we're on the subject of foot-the-ball players, Mario Balotelli: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-28270240  ::-)

The classic example of an overpaid prima-donna who gives the impression of having an IQ considerably less than his shoe size (UK or European)

« Reply #949 on: 12 July, 2014, 11:47:10 am »
Whilst we're on the subject of foot-the-ball players, Mario Balotelli: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-28270240  ::-)

The classic example of an overpaid prima-donna who gives the impression of having an IQ considerably less than his shoe size (UK or European)

"I have my own ideas about social networks and I've tried many times but our lawyer has always stopped me, saying that it would violate individual rights," he (manager) said.

Lawyer is talking utter bullshit. People who working professions such as nursing are restricted as to their behaviour in social networks.
<i>Marmite slave</i>