Author Topic: LEL on T*P G**R  (Read 4162 times)

Really Ancien

LEL on T*P G**R
« on: 01 April, 2008, 10:30:19 am »
I’ve just had a phone call from the producers of a well known BBC motoring programme, they’ve heard about LEL and they’re considering it as a feature item following on from a cross-London race they did a while ago. Apparently it fits in with one of the presenters desire to shed a few pounds and up the fitness rating, They’re exploring a couple of options, one is adding a bit of  ‘I’m a celibrityness’ by teaming the presenter with an unlikely tandem partner, Muriel Gray or Jenny Éclair were mentioned or a semi-staged race with look-alikes doing the spade-work. Either way the BBC are looking for mentors, colourful characters and body doubles. Ideally they want several males of about 6 foot 5 inches or so weighing around 16 Stones with receding curly hair or prepared to wear a hairpiece to simulate same. They don’t want to be inundated so this opportunity closes at Noon today, register your interest at tgweb@bbc.co.uk 
Head your e mail, ‘Crazy Bike Ride to turn Jezza into something vaguely human looking.

Damon.

Hummers

• It is all about the taste.
Re: LEL on T*P G**R
« Reply #1 on: 02 April, 2008, 12:58:18 am »
I’ve just had a phone call from the producers of a well known BBC motoring programme, they’ve heard about LEL and they’re considering it as a feature item following on from a cross-London race they did a while ago. Apparently it fits in with one of the presenters desire to shed a few pounds and up the fitness rating, They’re exploring a couple of options, one is adding a bit of  ‘I’m a celibrityness’ by teaming the presenter with an unlikely tandem partner, Muriel Gray or Jenny Éclair were mentioned or a semi-staged race with look-alikes doing the spade-work. Either way the BBC are looking for mentors, colourful characters and body doubles. Ideally they want several males of about 6 foot 5 inches or so weighing around 16 Stones with receding curly hair or prepared to wear a hairpiece to simulate same. They don’t want to be inundated so this opportunity closes at Noon today, register your interest at tgweb@bbc.co.uk 
Head your e mail, ‘Crazy Bike Ride to turn Jezza into something vaguely human looking.

Damon.

I have already clinched this part so no one need apply.

I may have to shed some weight though.

H

It was the part I was born for.  :thumbsup:

Which part I dunno but I'd give it a crack.