Author Topic: PBP  (Read 1899 times)

PBP
« on: 04 December, 2014, 03:10:01 pm »
Hi Rob here,
Is there anyone doing the PBP in the midlands area?
I live in wolves.I have noticed on the forum that some areas are having meetings about the ride,are there any in this region?

Re: PBP
« Reply #1 on: 04 December, 2014, 05:37:44 pm »
I'm not too far from Wolves and did PBP in 2011 and might just be tempted again in 2015 as I need a long ride or two next year and PBP could be as good/bad as any.

No meetings that I'm aware but always willing to have a chat and share any thoughts that might be of use.  I assume you are planning to ride PBP next year and also assume you will be doing qualifying rides etc.  What club do you ride with if any and what bile do you ride.  Might have seen you on the odd audax.  PM if you wish.

« Reply #2 on: 04 December, 2014, 08:24:14 pm »
I'll be doing PBP and I'm in Worcester.

If you're unlucky enough to have me riding alongside you next year I'll be more than happy to bore you with "ma sagesse du anciens".

Alternatively arrange a Midlands-based meeting, let people on here know and see who turns up. Has to be better than listening to me  ;D
You're only as successful as your last 1200...

« Reply #3 on: 04 December, 2014, 09:40:34 pm »
 hi Rob gill here,
would anyone be interested in getting together for a chat about the pbp,in the midlands area.
 I am based in Wolverhampton, anywhere within 50 mile radius,i need some expert advice on this one.
mob.07791076789 or robschoolofmotoring@hotmail.com

LMT

« Reply #4 on: 04 December, 2014, 10:44:57 pm »
Does anyone know if the ACP have come to a decision regarding making the start days Monday/Tuesday rather then what is currently Sunday/Monday?

LittleWheelsandBig

• Whimsy Rider
« Reply #5 on: 04 December, 2014, 10:47:56 pm »
Not yet
Wheel meet again, don't know where, don't know when...

« Reply #6 on: 06 December, 2014, 03:47:35 pm »
I am a Midlands based boy who has ridden PBP and would be happy for a meet up with interested parties.

Beer and curry enables good bike talk!

Doo  ;D :smug:
I dunno why anybody's doing this!

« Reply #7 on: 08 December, 2014, 09:36:55 am »
Another midlands based ancien who is always interested in beer and curry, but not necessarily in that order.
Somewhere in Brum would probably be easiest for everyone to access. Suggest a date and location and get prepared for lots of conflicting advice!

« Reply #8 on: 13 December, 2014, 09:07:28 am »
Couple of interested Brummies here... :thumbsup:

« Reply #9 on: 13 December, 2014, 09:08:59 am »
It's starting to look like a party!

::-) ;D :sick: :thumbsup:
I dunno why anybody's doing this!

« Reply #10 on: 13 December, 2014, 09:26:07 am »
It's starting to look like a party!

::-) ;D :sick: :thumbsup:

Well, pick a date, then put it back 24 hours, just to get you into the PBP mood.