Off Topic > Arts and Entertainment

What was the last film you watched?

<< < (1057/2092) > >>

spindrift:
Spy.

People here raved about it, I thought it was a bit meh, not half as good as Bridesmaids, and Peter Surname plays an Italian who is, wait for it, a groper and a terrible driver, foreign people stereotypes lols. And The Stath doesn't really do a great deal, he's just as rubbish an actor in this as he is when he's driving that car and naked Chinese women are saying "Kiss me, I think you're gay".

Andrew:

--- Quote from: spindrift on 31 July, 2015, 05:42:05 pm ---naked Chinese women are saying "Kiss me, I think you're gay".

--- End quote ---

That's a good line that. Probably from anyone's lips but doubly from a naked Chinese women. I'm thinking to have her hold a pekingese, or would that be ovetkill?

Steph:

--- Quote from: Ruthie on 24 July, 2015, 12:36:52 pm ---I really fancy that,  was it on DVD?

--- End quote ---

On one of the iplayer type sites, can't remember which channel.

Ruthie:

--- Quote from: Steph on 01 August, 2015, 10:27:08 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ruthie on 24 July, 2015, 12:36:52 pm ---I really fancy that,  was it on DVD?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

By some enormous coincidence, Daisyhill obtained a copy and I'm watching it with her this week  :D

Steph:

--- Quote from: Ruthie on 01 August, 2015, 10:30:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: Steph on 01 August, 2015, 10:27:08 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

By some enormous coincidence, Daisyhill obtained a copy and I'm watching it with her this week  :D

--- End quote ---
Great. Last night, "Into the White"

Battle of Norway, German bomber Heinkel 111 shot down by what was probably a Skua. German survivors find isolated hut; are joined by Brit pilot and Navigator (Rupert Grint doing scouse). Cue tensions...

No subtitles; people speak German, English and Norwegian, and it works. Captions in the end are in Nog, but no problem for me. Remarkable film.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version