Author Topic: Spreadsheet for recording miles  (Read 6120 times)

Re: Spreadsheet for recording miles
« Reply #25 on: 02 January, 2013, 02:51:11 pm »
^ that. If only it was my only vice  :facepalm:

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #26 on: 02 January, 2013, 02:55:16 pm »
When I was at ICE, I started a simple mile logging spreadsheet.  As time went on, I added time, average speed, max speed, door to door time & speed, and a series of columns which logged weather data and if I'd been delayed at the level crossing.  I eventually gave it up after I'd changed jobs and got into Bikejournal.
Getting there...

« Reply #27 on: 02 January, 2013, 03:37:12 pm »
Mine lives on Dropbox so I can access it everywhere I go.

I think it helps that my employment is rarely full-on time and brain consuming.

LEE

« Reply #28 on: 02 January, 2013, 06:00:50 pm »
Mine lives on Dropbox so I can access it everywhere I go.

Does Dropbox work for Bib-Shorts and socks?  I'm thinking it would be very useful for BCM600 at Kings YHA.

Re: Spreadsheet for recording miles - ProLog Cycling dead?
« Reply #29 on: 26 January, 2019, 02:34:48 pm »
Anybody else use this?
http://www.prologcycling.com/home.html
Cost is $15 (£9.60) for this year, and it's pretty good IMO. Been using it for the last four or five years.
Tracks pretty much everything you might want to if you don't have a power meter.
Steve

Looks like ProLog Cycling is now dead - no updates for 2019 on the FB page, the ProLog Cycling website has vanished, and e-mailing info@prologcycling.com just results in an undeliverable message.

Shame really, as I've been using it for several years and it seemed to be the best solution for easily tracking everything for multiple bikes/wheels/components etc.

Anyone know the score?

Looks like I'll need to find an alternative.  Strava may be the obvious choice, but it appears adding bikes/wheels/components complete with existing (pre-Strava) mileage is difficult and first impressions are that Strava is less versatile (or can't even do it?) for switching wheels between bikes etc.