General Category > OT Knowledge

Accommodation in Nottingham - thoughts please

(1/2) > >>

nikki:
For reasons pertaining to Art, I'll be in Nottingham for a couple of days towards the end of July cycling part of the Outlaw Ironman cycle route whilst interviewing someone who competed in the event last year.

I need to sort out accommodation for the both of us and our bikes ...although I'll also have to the car, so if they (the bikes) had to stay in there then that might be okay, although it'd be preferable to be able to bring them inside.

So I'm looking for cyclist-freindly art-project-budget-friendly accommodation in Nottingham, ideally close to our start point at Holme Pierrepont. I don't know Nottingham at all, so any intel on suitable places you've stayed at or good areas of the town to look for digs would be welcomed.

Thanks!

CAMRAMan:
I know someone in Nottingham who would be just the ticket. She puts up actors and the like when they're in town. She's in a lovely house just behind the castle with loadsa space and gas-lit streets. Let me know dates, etc. via PM and I'll see if she's around at the time.

nikki:
<<<PM conversation with AWL>>>

Canardly:
The uni used to let out accommodation during the summer recess, no idea as to cost.

nikki:
Ah, I meant to report back: accommodation booked via AWL's someone.

Thanks for the thought though, Canardly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version