Author Topic: Brake Hose / Di2 routing on Domane SL Disc frame  (Read 868 times)

Brake Hose / Di2 routing on Domane SL Disc frame
« on: 04 March, 2019, 09:34:52 am »
I started preliminary checks on the Domane frame I'm building up, just to check what bits I had, and what I might need.

Having played around I think I can see the best way to run the rear brake hose and the Di2 cabling, but I was wondering if there is someone else here who has a completed disc braked Di2 Domane build who would be willing to take a couple of close-up pictures on the entry/entries into the downtube? I'm particularly interested in seeing if there are any grommets used to close off unused entry points (my Argon 18 came with a full set of Di2 / non-Di2 grommets to make the finished item look tidy).

Also, is there anything that closes off the cable entry under the BB when using Di2 in place of cable operated gears. Again, the Argin 18 came with a nice blanking plate, the Domane (whose cable guide looks like the cheapest of cheap shit, frankly) came with nothing.

TIA.
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

Re: Brake Hose / Di2 routing on Domane SL Disc frame
« Reply #1 on: 04 March, 2019, 08:01:11 pm »
My Trek SLR disc is a 2017 model.  If photographs would be of use I can send you as many as you like.  Send me a pm with your email
Chris

Re: Brake Hose / Di2 routing on Domane SL Disc frame
« Reply #2 on: 05 March, 2019, 08:23:01 am »
Sorted, thanks.
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)