Author Topic: Membership renewal: non response  (Read 1731 times)

Membership renewal: non response
« on: 07 December, 2017, 10:02:05 pm »
Audax renewal: does anyone know if Mike's away? I've sent e-mail messages about membership renewal on the 9th and 29th of November to ask if I can add a family member, but have had no response to date.

LittleWheelsandBig

• Whimsy Rider
Re: Membership renewal: non response
« Reply #1 on: 07 December, 2017, 10:07:38 pm »
That seems odd. He has been on the AUK forum recently, so perhaps those emails are getting lost in the ether somewhere.
Wheel meet again, don't know where, don't know when...

« Reply #2 on: 07 December, 2017, 11:02:55 pm »
I thought he'd given up the membership secretary post.

LittleWheelsandBig

• Whimsy Rider
« Reply #3 on: 07 December, 2017, 11:10:12 pm »
I believe that will be occurring at the next AGM.
http://www.aukweb.net/official/contacts/ still lists Mike as Membership Secretary.
Wheel meet again, don't know where, don't know when...

pizzicatooff

• Night riding is inevitable
« Reply #4 on: 08 December, 2017, 01:20:08 am »
Audax renewal: does anyone know if Mike's away? I've sent e-mail messages about membership renewal on the 9th and 29th of November to ask if I can add a family member, but have had no response to date.

Hello David,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble contacting Membership Secretary Mike Wigley. I would be grateful if you would let me know what email address you have sent these messages to. This may help me trace the error.

I suggest that you use the contact form available at http://www.aukweb.net/contactus/ and choosing to send to "Membership Secretary".

Thanks,

Chris

« Reply #5 on: 08 December, 2017, 02:29:15 am »
He replied to me very quickly a couple of weeks ago over merging mine and Simon's renewals into one household.

« Reply #6 on: 08 December, 2017, 07:32:32 am »
Mike tells me he is still very much in business and answering any emails that manage to reach him.  I can see that there is a load of stuff in the spam folder soperhaps it's in there.

« Reply #7 on: 08 December, 2017, 07:43:59 am »
Found it in the spam, so thanks for bringing this to my attention.  It's a reminder to check through all the rubbish for any genuine messages.  It shows that YACF sometimes has its uses, although not all Board members are on here and the AUK Forum is perhaps a better place to get their attention.

« Reply #8 on: 08 December, 2017, 08:01:58 am »
Thanks Delph Cyclist. Being marked as 'spam' isn't the worst description I've had.

:thumbsup: