Author Topic: Happy Christmas everyone.  (Read 3126 times)

Re: Happy Christmas everyone.
« Reply #25 on: 26 December, 2017, 07:29:07 am »
Well we hope to be able to stage our Christmas in a couple of months time, when we actually have a home, and can get our Chrissy decs out of the storage unit. I trust all on here are having an excellent Christmas, but I also hope our vendors have got food poisoning, just enough to really, really ruin their day.  That's what you get for being liars... The previous lying vendors, and the ones before that, I don't care if they get something worse, just as long as they suffer.

Now, now, Joseph and Mary didn't say that when they had to make do with a proxy poxy stable.
Move Faster and Bake Things

Wowbagger

• Stout dipper
    • Stuff mostly about weather
« Reply #26 on: 26 December, 2017, 09:32:55 am »
I was just discussing with Phyllis how her 99th Christmas compared to the previous 98. "Very favourably!" she replied.

We spent the day eating too much at my brother's house (I had a goose with my sis-in-law) and Phyllis got to cuddle her latest great-great-niece, a mere 26 days old. There is a photo somewhere.

I hope you all had a wonderful time!
Quote from: Dez
It doesn’t matter where you start. Just start.

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes
« Reply #27 on: 26 December, 2017, 10:23:09 am »
Well we hope to be able to stage our Christmas in a couple of months time, when we actually have a home, and can get our Chrissy decs out of the storage unit. I trust all on here are having an excellent Christmas, but I also hope our vendors have got food poisoning, just enough to really, really ruin their day.  That's what you get for being liars... The previous lying vendors, and the ones before that, I don't care if they get something worse, just as long as they suffer.

Now, now, Joseph and Mary didn't say that when they had to make do with a proxy stable.

Yebbut they hadn't been homeless for six months because lying bastards....
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #28 on: 26 December, 2017, 11:05:11 am »
Mary and Joseph intentionally made themselves homeless when they decided to go travelling, the wretched hippie wastrels.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #29 on: 26 December, 2017, 11:09:46 am »
Mary and Joseph intentionally made themselves homeless when they decided to go travelling, the wretched hippie wastrels.

True. And it was for tax purposes, which is suspicious if you ask me.
Move Faster and Bake Things

ElyDave

• Royal and Ancient Polar Bear Society member 263583
« Reply #30 on: 26 December, 2017, 09:29:19 pm »
Here's all positive thoughts to wombats, happy housing.

I managed Christmas dinner for 23 and acted as barman yesterday and had a great time doing so. My family with us today, all arriving to our house within ten mins of our arrival? Easy dinner of leftovers and booze
“Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.” –Charles Dickens