Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 886908 times)

Guy

• Retired
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #2800 on: 04 January, 2018, 02:45:22 pm »
John Dixon Hart

Guest house owner hangs sign saying women are not welcome because he 'doesn't really like them'

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/guest-house-owner-hangs-sign-955235

Note: This is the HULL Daily Mail, *not* the English-language Volkischer Beobachter
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #2801 on: 04 January, 2018, 05:49:27 pm »
I'm going to nominate Nick Holland, for tagging Lily Cole just as a supermodel and running her down.
I have no particular opinion on Lily Cole but a cursory view of her shows this:
Double first in History of Art from King's College, Cambridge
Honorary Degree of Doctor of Letters for her "outstanding contribution to humanitarian and environmental causes" by Glasgow Caledonian University in 2013

So she sounds like she can do a fine job as a public face of the patron of the Bronte Society

I wonder if Nick has a problem with young women?
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #2802 on: 04 January, 2018, 06:22:09 pm »
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

SoreTween

• Most of me survived the Pennine Bridleway.
« Reply #2803 on: 04 January, 2018, 06:46:43 pm »
I'm going to nominate Nick Holland, for tagging Lily Cole just as a supermodel and running her down.

You probably wouldn't like Andrew Orlowski either.  He's pretty blunt about Ms Coles achievements.

I'm not that fond of her either which has nothing at all to do with her shape/colour/size/age or any other physical attribute.  It's more to do with the way she hoovers up taxpayer cash and what she achieves with it. (hint: SFA, see the linked articles).
2023 targets: Survive. Maybe.
There is only one infinite resource in this universe; human stupidity.

fuzzy

« Reply #2804 on: 07 January, 2018, 12:15:24 am »
That sounds like two-wrongs-making-a-right logic to me.

Sure, you're right to observe that MPs get away with shit because of their position; but that doesn't justify throwing away the rulebook on their rights, and how the police should act.

(Just as you can't piss on someone that drops litter in your garden.)

But you can get them punished. Litter dropped from a public place into a private place is an offence.

Just saying, like ;)
Yes, you follow a LEGAL PROCESS to get them convicted. You don't phone up some dodgy copper (whom you may or may not know from a cycling forum) and
get him to release embarrassing details of someone's life for public consumption (and prurient finger-pointing).

Do you see the difference? Just asking, like!

Did I put an emoji in there?

I'm SURE I put an emoji in there somewhere....

;)

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #2805 on: 09 January, 2018, 04:34:04 pm »
The Maytron for managing to seem even more ineffectual than any normal human would consider possible by bigging up a cabinet reshuffle with the intention of showing competent leadership only to be told by the reshufflees what they would and wouldn't do. could she be any less like Thatcher and yet so equally reviled by all
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #2806 on: 09 January, 2018, 07:43:14 pm »
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

« Reply #2807 on: 09 January, 2018, 09:46:47 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42624410

Given the number of GOP Congresscritters who aren't seeking re-election, expect more freaks like Arpaio to come out from under their rocks in the primaries for the mid-terms this year.
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

LEE

• "Shut Up Jens" - Legs.
« Reply #2808 on: 10 January, 2018, 03:58:52 pm »
The Maytron for managing to seem even more ineffectual than any normal human would consider possible by bigging up a cabinet reshuffle with the intention of showing competent leadership only to be told by the reshufflees what they would and wouldn't do. could she be any less like Thatcher and yet so equally reviled by all

I don't think May is reviled.  It's worse than that.  People have started to pity her.  She really is just a place-holder until the fat clown Blo-Job thinks we've forgotten about the mess he helped create.
May thought she would make a good, "Strong and Stable" leader..but she was mistaken.  She's naturally a shaky, stuttering, gurning, mess when the pressure is on.  She suddenly transforms into the tea-lady from Acorn Antiques.

Jeremy Hunt is reviled but then he's only doing the job* that someone else would be doing if he weren't.

*Grinding down the NHS into broken pieces, ready to sell off, or outsource, to private companies whose profits will be subsidised by us mugs, the tax-payers. 
Some people say I'm self-obsessed but that's enough about them.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #2809 on: 10 January, 2018, 04:18:56 pm »
May thought she would make a good, "Strong and Stable" leader..but she was mistaken.  She's naturally a shaky, stuttering, gurning, mess when the pressure is on.

Stable is a very apt word for the current government - as Jeremy Hardy observed, a stable is often a rickety building with no foundations, and is usually full of shit.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

« Reply #2810 on: 10 January, 2018, 04:56:12 pm »
May thought she would make a good, "Strong and Stable" leader..but she was mistaken.  She's naturally a shaky, stuttering, gurning, mess when the pressure is on.

Stable is a very apt word for the current government - as Jeremy Hardy observed, a stable is often a rickety building with no foundations, and is usually full of shit.

Funniest thing that I've heard on radio for years that.   :thumbsup:

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #2811 on: 10 January, 2018, 06:41:43 pm »

I may have to borrow that ;D
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

« Reply #2813 on: 12 January, 2018, 03:18:21 pm »

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #2814 on: 12 January, 2018, 03:20:41 pm »
Nigel Garage. Just because.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

« Reply #2816 on: 14 January, 2018, 01:37:08 am »
anyone who takes CNN, the NY Times and M$NBC seriously.  People without brains should be sent to vegan reform school.

« Reply #2817 on: 14 January, 2018, 11:42:45 am »
What an utterly foul person
the 25-year-old model said Ms Markle would "taint" the Royal Family, that she had a "tiny brain" and that black people were ugly.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42679187
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #2818 on: 15 January, 2018, 01:32:10 pm »
What an utterly foul person
the 25-year-old model said Ms Markle would "taint" the Royal Family, that she had a "tiny brain" and that black people were ugly.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42679187

I wonder how long it will take for the Mail or Express to offer her a column...
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

« Reply #2819 on: 15 January, 2018, 06:14:37 pm »
anyone who takes CNN, the NY Times and M$NBC seriously.  People without brains should be sent to vegan reform school.

I think there is a long way to go to best Breibart and Fox, and that odious snivelling bully, Alex Jones.  Trump too for that matter.

« Reply #2820 on: 19 January, 2018, 08:08:01 am »
Boris "lets build a bridge across the channel" Johnson
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #2821 on: 19 January, 2018, 08:15:00 am »
Will it be a garden bridge?

« Reply #2822 on: 19 January, 2018, 08:16:33 am »

Amazing bridge structures have been achieved across the world. Not as outlandish as it was 25 years ago.

« Reply #2823 on: 19 January, 2018, 08:20:13 am »
I suppose that we can fund it from the £400 million a week which the NHS was promised.. .

« Reply #2824 on: 19 January, 2018, 08:30:53 am »
I cannot help but compare Johnson's recent utterings to those of Trump and wonder if Bojo is the Chump's apprentice.