Author Topic: Any AUK admin here?  (Read 1189 times)

Any AUK admin here?
« on: 05 June, 2018, 09:53:31 pm »
My wife has been trying to rest her AUK password for the website, we've tried using the forgotten password facility on the website  but it's not recognising her e-mail address.

We've also tried contacting the AUK membership sec using the contact form, but we never get a reply. With the decline of postal entries and increasing use of PayPal, it would be useful if she could log on to enter.

Her member number is 7655.
Sherwood CC - Squadra Giallo Verde

Re: Any AUK admin here?
« Reply #1 on: 05 June, 2018, 11:02:27 pm »
Have sent you a PM

bhoot

• MemSec (ex-Mrs RRtY)
« Reply #2 on: 05 June, 2018, 11:27:44 pm »
Membership secretary here.... Sorry about this, I think we must have been cursed by spam filters or other email gremlins as I did respond twice a few weeks ago to your wife but it seems she never got my replies. Anyway I hope you got my email from a few minutes ago.
The membership team do try to respond pretty quickly to enquiries, usually within 48 hours and often faster. I would recommend that all members check that the correct email address is recorded as this then enables you to use the password reminder function.

« Reply #3 on: 06 June, 2018, 06:12:11 am »
Thanks for the prompt response. She's now managed to log on successfully, updated her details and changed her password.
Sherwood CC - Squadra Giallo Verde