Author Topic: Which speakers for iPad?  (Read 1046 times)

Which speakers for iPad?
« on: 27 October, 2011, 09:22:49 pm »
I'm after some speakers for the IPad. I'm putting more music on it and at times I don't want to put headphones in to listen to music on it if I don't have to. I have some Seinheisser CX300 headphones for when I use headphones but I'm after something a bit decent for the bedroom when I want to listen to music. A friend has just got some Harman Kardon Soundsticks III which he rates. I've also just seen the Edifier Prisma E3350 2.1 speakers which don't seem so bad.
Does anyone have any opinions on these or any others to be recommended? I want to be able to just be able to plug my iPad in, however I do want something decent. Around the £100 mark. Is it worth taking the iPad to a store and asking if I can plug in and listen?
It can't be anything that uses a dock, the Griffin Survivor case sort of limits the use of docks unless you take the iPad out the case, which is a pain to keep doing.

Cheers

Don't question. It makes people angry.

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
Re: Which speakers for iPad?
« Reply #1 on: 28 October, 2011, 05:23:12 am »
http://www.minirigs.co.uk/

Designed and built by a friend of mine. They are very very good!
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Support Equilibrium

Re: Which speakers for iPad?
« Reply #2 on: 28 October, 2011, 07:27:52 pm »
Airplay enables you to plug in speakers anywhere in the house that a socket is available and then stream wirelessly.

Totally solves the plug in issue as they can be left plugged in somewhere suitable and then all you need to do is connect wirelessly.