Author Topic: Coping strategies!  (Read 1934 times)

ABlipInContinuity

Coping strategies!
« on: 22 July, 2008, 02:17:51 pm »
In staying calm whilst on the fag-end of rubbish driving I've been coming up with bumper sticker slogans appropriate to the main offenders.

My two favourites so far are:

• More horsepower = less brainpower ?
  • A frontal labotomy may actually improve my driving

ian

Re: Coping strategies!
« Reply #1 on: 22 July, 2008, 02:27:34 pm »
Drivers usually help with the "baby on board" signs. They just need the "and guess which of us is driving?" bumper sticker. Though to be honest, you can generally just assume.

« Reply #2 on: 22 July, 2008, 03:03:51 pm »
More to do with bad parking than bad driving, but:

"My other car's a roundabout".

AC
'Accumulating kilometres in the roughest road conditions'...

« Reply #3 on: 22 July, 2008, 03:08:04 pm »
SIPS - Shush I'm Probably Sleeping

« Reply #4 on: 22 July, 2008, 03:28:22 pm »
Drivers usually help with the "baby on board" signs. They just need the "and guess which of us is driving?" bumper sticker. Though to be honest, you can generally just assume.

Slightly OT, but that reminds me of a that-style sign I saw in the back of a car yesterday. Perfect Family On Board, with icon-style picture of mummy, daddy, son and daughter below the text. I could not work out whether it was meant to be ironic or not.

Snugsy

« Reply #5 on: 22 July, 2008, 03:29:45 pm »

Slightly OT, but that reminds me of a that-style sign I saw in the back of a car yesterday. Perfect Family On Board, with icon-style picture of mummy, daddy, son and daughter below the text. I could not work out whether it was meant to be ironic or not.

Was the family the Simpsons?

« Reply #6 on: 22 July, 2008, 03:43:49 pm »

Was the family the Simpsons?

The what? The picture wasn't. The car was parked up, so I have no idea about the real life occupants. If it was the Simpsons I will forgive them.

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
  • Overseaing the building of the death star
« Reply #7 on: 22 July, 2008, 04:38:02 pm »
Metal box you won't hurt me so why should i pay attention to you mentality?

- This bus is too f*cking long?
- Tw~t on board? Or Idiot on board
- My other car is even bigger
-See that dent, well i didnt the the cyclist either

spindrift

« Reply #8 on: 22 July, 2008, 08:36:34 pm »
"We've been to hospital!!"

Alexei Sayle, 1982.