Author Topic: A lovely Summers day in Wales  (Read 2323 times)

A lovely Summers day in Wales
« on: 26 July, 2009, 06:59:53 pm »
Today was a typical Welsh Summers day , with lots and lots of liquid sunshine !!!!!.
A day when a cup of black coffee and a bacon sandwich has never tasted so good .

;D ;D ;D ;D
Rich

Re: A lovely Summers day in Wales
« Reply #1 on: 26 July, 2009, 07:07:30 pm »
I'm totally peed off with it. It's now 26 consecutive days without a completely dry 24hr period.
The gulf stream is borked again. C'mon 'high pressure', where are you?

Oh, FFS!!!
Quote from: Marbeaux
Have given this a great deal of thought and decided not to contribute to any further Threads for the time being.
POTD. (decade) :thumbsup:

« Reply #2 on: 26 July, 2009, 07:10:18 pm »
Yep, know what you mean Welsh Man.  I'm here in Mid Wales and although I often like riding in our liquid sunshine, I didn't make it today !

Well done for getting out.  Where's the picture ? and what's that headland, seems familiar ?

« Reply #3 on: 26 July, 2009, 08:03:22 pm »
Yep, know what you mean Welsh Man.  I'm here in Mid Wales and although I often like riding in our liquid sunshine, I didn't make it today !

Well done for getting out.  Where's the picture ? and what's that headland, seems familiar ?

Swansea bay , looking towards Mumbles head.
Rich

border-rider

« Reply #4 on: 26 July, 2009, 09:09:33 pm »
I used to run over that little bridge at lunchtimes...

« Reply #5 on: 26 July, 2009, 09:13:10 pm »
I used to run over that little bridge at lunchtimes...

" Who's that trotting over my bridge ? " 
Growled the troll from under the bridge.
Have given this a great deal of thought and decided not to contribute to any further Threads for the time being.

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #6 on: 26 July, 2009, 09:22:03 pm »
My lad and I were walking the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path over the last week.  We've learned long ago that Metcheck is totaly pointless down here.  We were lucky enough to only have one really bad night and morning.  Regardless of the forcast, we were getting through a lot of factor 30.  :D
Admission.  I'm actually not that fussed about cake.

« Reply #7 on: 27 July, 2009, 12:29:24 am »
I'm totally peed off with it. It's now 26 consecutive days without a completely dry 24hr period.
The gulf stream is borked again. C'mon 'high pressure', where are you?

Oh, FFS!!!

Looks an ideal weather forecast to me  ;D

I was sooooooo suffering when that crap weather hit recently.  I was a bit hot sweaty and humid today, but fortunately I could stand in the garden in a light shower to cool down.

« Reply #8 on: 27 July, 2009, 10:03:33 am »

Looks an ideal weather forecast to me  ;D

Try bloodletting. That'll cool ya down.