General Category > On The Road

#bloodycyclistsagain

(1/7) > >>

Karla:
Stockbroker sacked after tweeting: 'Think I just hit a cyclist. But I'm late for work so had to drive off lol' - The Daily Telegraph

I guess he didn't follow Emma Way's tribulations when she was in the news  :facepalm:

Dibdib:
Let's be clear - there's no evidence that he hit anyone. The Twitter Angry Cyclist Pitchfork Mob strikes again. While I don't think it was remotely funny, I think sacking the guy is a massive overreaction, and I'm sure this'll go to a tribunal pretty quickly.

spindrift:
Nope, Bringing the company into disrepute, he'd also posted some nasty racist stuff, jokes about rape and "selling vaseline outside schools" which I don't, even.

mattc:

--- Quote from: Dibdib on 06 January, 2015, 06:46:33 pm ---Let's be clear - there's no evidence that he hit anyone. The Twitter Angry Cyclist Pitchfork Mob strikes again.
--- End quote ---
If you pretend to do something like this as a form of macho attention-seeking,  you deserve everythinbg you get.

Your so-called "Pitchfork Mob" are not the bad guys here.

SteveC:
As he's been described as a 'graduate' I assume he's fairly new to the company, so no possibility of tribunal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version